𝑆𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘

It's summer and I am home, me and Luna write letters to one another and Cho sometimes comes over only when the Malfoys aren't here, my family and the Malfoys are pretty close and similar in many ways. I always stay in my room when they come over, i try to avoid Draco when I'm not at Hogwarts. I don't want to socialize with him outside of school. God I hate to talk to him even in school.

𝐾𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝐾𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘

"Come in!" I yell, my door opens and I see Astoria walking into my room, I'm sitting at my vanity putting on make up getting ready for a party I'm going to. "Oo Y/n you look amazing where are you going?" Astoria asks, i turn around and stand up. I have on silky Emerald green dress that's tight with black heels and a snake wrapping around the heel part.

"To a party" I reply, she looks at me and smiles as I walk out of the door. I walk down the stairs and see the same platinum blonde hair I hate seeing every day at Hogwarts.

He turns around to see who's coming down the stairs and when our eyes meet I roll my eyes, he's in a black suit. Like a business man.

"Oh Y/n honey come here" my mom says, I walk over to her walking by the Malfoys. "This is Y/n. Draco and her both go to Hogwarts." My dad says, i turn to face them and give them a small smile, Draco rolls his eyes at the fact I was being polite.

I wasn't being nice to him only to this parents, "Ohh your adorableee" Narcissa says, i give her a soft smile, "thank you Mrs. Malfoy. Now if you don't mind I have somewhere to be." I say excusing myself.

I walk into the hallway where Draco and Astoria is and stop at the full body mirror making sure I look okay before leaving. "Jesusss you look fine Y/n go!" Astoria says, she's happy for me. "No not yet. I have to make sure I look okay. God do you know how long it's been since I've went to a party?" I question looking at her.

What I said had caught Draco's attention and his eyes go to my dress, looking me up and down. "A party?" He says snickering, i turn my head to him, "yes a party" I say, he puts his eyes on him and walks closer. "Does your parents know about this" he asks, i roll my eyes looking back in the mirror. "No they don't." I say sharply.

"So will you need me to come get you around 12?" Astoria asks, i look and her and walk over to her taking my phone back, "yes please" I say, i walk over to the door and hear "BYE Y/N BE SAFE HONEYY AND TELL LUNA I SAID HI!" I hear my mother yell, "bye mom." I say loud enough she can hear.

"Y/n don't drink a lot" Astoria says, i look at her, "Astoria id rather smoke then drink but i will be drinking some" i say, i turn and walk out of the door.

{——————}

                                    Draco's Pov:

I hear the door open and see Astoria come in with Y/n on her arm, "Draco?" Astoria whisper yells, i roll my eyes getting up walking over to them. Y/n isn't in bad condition but still drunk, "can you take her to her room please" she asks, "why can't you" i ask her, "I need to go get my boyfriend" she says, i roll my eyes carrying Y/n upstairs bridle style and I hear the front door close.

"Malfoy why are you still in my house?" She asks, "my parents are having people over at my house. Trust me I don't wanna be here" I say, we get to her room and i open the door. Her room has leds and they are on green, her room has an emerald green bed set, it looks pretty expensive. There's pictures of woods and pictures of her with her mother and dad, but no sisters.

I lay her down in her bed, i see her staring, "do you need anything?" I ask, she didn't look half bad tonight but I can't let her know I think that. She tries to get up and I sit her back down crouching down holding her shoulders, "what do you need and I'll get it?" I say, she looks at me and smiles. "I Can get it" she says slurring her words, i shake my head and look down. There's a bruise on her thigh a really big one.