where the fuck am I?

Naruto would not lie and say she was smart. She knew she wasn't. She was dead last for a reason. But even she could tell she wasn't in her village anymore.

She looked around her. The world was a blank slate around her. White, but with three doors hovering in mid air. Above each was a name plate. Naruto, Harry, and Tom.

"What is this place?" She asked out loud.

"My guess is it's where our three minds are connected." She jumped. Looking to where the voice originated. She saw a reptilian man, with red eyes, sliced nostrils, and dark hair. It was hard to place what his age was, he seemed ageless.

"Our minds?" She asked tilting her head to the side. "If this is a dream it's fucked up."

The man shook his head, he looked down at her. "I do not believe that this is a dream." He started to walk to the last door.

"Hey! Where the hell are you going? You're just going to leave me here? I just fucking appear here, and your leaving me all alone?"

The man spun to face her, his eyes glowing with his anger. "No one speaks like that to Lord Voldemort!"

Naruto burst out laughing. "Voldemort? That can't be your real name!"

He sneered at her. "And what is your name? If it's so much better?"

The fourteenth year old pointed at him, and a blinding grin on her face. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki! Dattebane!"

Voldemort raised an eyebrow, "fishcake spiral?"

Her face went red. "Whatever, at least mine doesn't sound fake! Like yours is much better"

He smirked at her. "It means: flight from death."

She grumbled. "Alright so it is better than mine whatever. You probably gave it to yourself, so of course it's cool." She turned to the first door. 'Harry's door'.

Voldemort followed her gaze. He sighed. He knew what he was. A horcruxes. And now he was one, his mind was more clear then it had been for a long time. And now he knew making so many horcruxes had damaged his mind.

Only two things he understood: how his mind was so clear at that moment, and how the small blond was there too.

He studied her. She exuded power. It wasn't magic, but it was like it. His instincts were telling him not to get on her bad side. There was also something demonic just underneath the surface.

He wasn't sure who she was, but he was sure she was not from Britain. She seemed Asian, but her accent was nothing like he'd heard before. The marks on her face that seemed like whiskers was another thing. They didn't look like scars, but too precise to be birthmarks.

I'm going to my mind, I suggest you do the same. We'll talk tomorrow." He closed the door before the girl could say anything.

He needed to meditate.

Naruto huffed, stomping into her mind. She found herself the sewers. She sighed. She walked up to the kyuubi's cage.

"Hey! What the hell did you do furball?"

The giant fox lifted his head from his paws. And rolled his eyes. "I did nothing brat."

Naruto growled. "Then how the fuck are we here? And where the fuck is here?"

Kybi sighed, "we're in a different universe."

Naruto blinked." Universe? Is that a type of ramen?"

Kybi glared at her. "I know your not that stupid."