Chapter 4: Hold on..

You remembered the days... You look up at Bucky. "So can I see that face of yours" Bucky said. *In Bucky's head: *Sign* I know I should not see other people because I really want to find Yin.. But I can never find her... Maybe I should move on maybe... I can never get over her... I need to move on.. its been 7 years...* "Yeah sure..." You said. Bucky pulls down your hoodie off of your head. Bucky looks at you for a second then he recognized you. "Yin!?!?" Bucky said with a surprised look on his face. "Yin... I haven't heard that name in years... Who are you??" You stand up and look at him. "Its me Bucky.. You know f-from hydra..." Bucky said as he stood up. "Did you test on me..."

"No I did not...I was your boyfriend... remeber..." Bucky said. "I didn't have a boyfriend in hydra... and how do you know me, and how did you know I was from hydra..." You said. "I met you there... We were partners then became boyfriend and girlfriend... We try to escape but they took you.. And I guess they erased me from your memory.." Bucky said. " What do you mean... No one will ever love me. I am a freak.. A monster... A killer... A-" you stop. "I love you Yi- I mean Y/n.. I tryed to find you for so long... That's how much I loved you... You mean the world to me... You helped me for years..." He said. "I had a abusive boyfriend... But I didn't have a boyfriend in hydra..." You said. "Yes you did... Why would I lie to you..." Bucky said. "I-" *flashback*

"BUCKY GO NOW"

"NOT WITHOUT YOU"

*End of flashback*
You come back to reality. "What the-" You said. "Hey are you ok..." Bucky grabbed your hands and pull you into a warm embrace. Your head is on his chest. His hands were around your waist. "I don't know who to trust..." You said randomly. "What do you mean...." Bucky said. You slide your hands up to his neck. "I-I don't know why I am like this." You look at him and he looks at you. "like what."

"Like all like this.. werid... not trusting anyone... Its like after my abusive boyfriend... I can't trust anyone.. Or love someone..." You said. "Well I never though no one will ever love me until I met you... I know you don't remember.. But that doesn't mean I can't stop trying." You smile. You and Bucky look into each others eyes. Bucky leans in and.. gets stops by a knock on the door. "Come in..." You let go of the hug. Steve comes in. "Hi- oh was I intrupting something."

"N-No... What's up!" You said. "Umm well ok... Umm.. I was just checking on how you guys were..." Steve said. "Oh umm.. Yeah we are good." You added. "That's good... Well cya..." Steve leaves. "That was close..." You said. "Yeah... Ummm" Bucky said. "Let's keep this whole thing a secret because I don't know if you are tell the truth or not..." Bucky nods then remembers. *flashback*

*Years earlier*
"Hey look what I got" Bucky comes over with 2 rings. "Ooo what is it..." You look in his hand. "Rings?" You said. "Yeah... I found them.. I though you might like it... Look it says.. I love you.. And in the other one is I love you too!! I was thinking we can wear them!! You know just in case we loose each other or forget.. W-we can always remember each other." Bucky said. "Hmmm that's a great idea!!" You said. Bucky gave you a ring and you put it on your finger. But it didn't really fit. Nether did his. "Hmm I guess they are too small *sign* maybe it was a bad idea..." Bucky said as he put his head down. "Hey its ok.. Umm..." You looked over and saw some leather but it was in a string. There was 2. "Here!!" You grabbed the string and made necklaces out of it. "See!!" He put on his necklace and you put on yours.

"So how do you like it!!" You said. "I love it doll." You chuckled a bit. "I am glad you like it."

*End of flashback*

"The ring.." You looked over to Bucky. "The what??" Bucky took out a ring from his pocket. "The ring.. do you have it" You lookes at him. "What ring." Bucky comes over and shows a gold ring that says I love you too on it and with a leather string threw it like a necklace. "I-I ummmm..." Bucky looks at you. "The ring that we always had no matter what happens..." You look at him hoping this wasent true. " Yes I a have a ring but I don't know where I got it from... I kept it.. And I don't know why..." You pull out from your shirt. It was the same necklace but it said I love you on it. "That's the ring..." You look at him with sad face. "Hey what's wrong.... I am sorry this all too fast its just I-" You stop him. "No its fine... Its just... I thought no one will love me again...." Bucky grab your arms. "Hey it ok"

Note: Sorry it was short