Chapter 3: The past

*??? years earlier* (past)

Location: Small Cafe in Texas.

You were with your friends having a cup of coffee and talking. You see a cute boy enter in the cafe. You didnt think much about it but after 30mins the cute boy came up to you and ask you for your number because he think you are cute. His name was Matt. But little did you know what you were getting yourself into. You accept the and you got his phone number. You guys started talking after that.

*3 years later*
You and Matt were hanging out at his place. You were watching a movie with him... The movie ended. You guys decided to walk around a park. You guys sat on a bench. He look at you and you looked at him. "You know your eyes are beautiful." Matt said with a grin. "Thank you." You said proudly. "So I have something to tell you. And its something and I been wanting to tell you." Matt said scaredly. "Yeah sure what is it." You said scaredly... "I like- like you... I don't want to be just friends. I want us to be together. Will you be my Girlfriend." You gasp. "Yes!!" You guys hugged.

*5 year later*

You guys have been together with him for 5 years. You guys always have fights almost everyday. He beats you up and makes fun of you about your looks and calles you ugly and stupid. One day... Well you will see.

"I HATE YOU!!" You said.

"WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS!!??" Mat said.

"YOU BITCH!!" You said loudly!

"COME HERE!"

"NO!! YOU GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"No come here."
You back into a corner.
"I am not here to hurt you. I just want to talk.." You breath hevaily and try to get away from him. You try to move to past him but he grabs your arm and punches you in the face. You fall down to the ground because he punch you so hard. You sat up and Matt kneels down. Then you punch him. You get up grab a bottle and smash it over his head. He is now knocked out. You grab your stuff and leave but as you opened the door you were greeted by hydra soldiers.

"Hello, beautiful... Where do you think your going." You try to run but they catch you. They knock you out. Then you wake up in a cold sweat. You are strap down onto a table. "HELLO!! LET ME GO PLEASE!!! LET ME GO!!!" You see a dark figure going towards you. "HELLO, WHO ARE YOU?? WHERE AM I????" As the dark figure comes towards you, it goes into the light and you see Matt. "Ahhh your awake... Now let's get started."

"NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! GET AWAY FROME ME!!!"

"It will only hurt for one second or more." He injects a brown liquid into you. Then you scream because it hurts so much. After that was done you were frozen.

You don't know how long you were in there but you were in and out of there being tested, training, and went on missions. Then one day you went into this room, were you saw a guy sitting in this chair. He was without a shirt. People were fixing this metal arm on him. You make eye contact with this guy. He had long brown hair that went to his shoulders, ocean blue eyes. He looks so handsome. You sit next to him. He doesn't break eye contact with you as you sat down. He looks like he is in pain.

Bucky POV:
This girl enter in the room... She looks kind and really pretty too... I hope she is nice. She has (H/c) (H/l) with (E/c)... she is looking at me, she looks so pretty I can't stop looking at her. I wish I can know her name. Oh she is sitting next to me... She is so pretty... What is this feeling that I am getting.....

Dr Zola comes in. "Well well well... Look who we have here. Both winter soilders in the room. You two are going to be partners. So Yin you will be moved into his cell and be roommates." Dr. Zola calls you Yin because it means negative and dark and you are one because you are a winter soilder. You both nod. "I will let you guys be, so you can meet each other." Dr Zola added. Everyone leaves and its just you 2 in the room. You turn to look at him. "Hi, I am Yin!" You said as you put your hand out. "I am B-Bucky I think." He said as he went to shake your hand. "So umm where are you from." You said.