Returning to Kuoh

You may notice that this first chapter is now different.  That's because I'm changing the book.  And it's no longer a crossover.  The description has been changed accordingly.  Now, ON WITH THE STORY!

I lay in the middle of the woods, coughing up blood.  My right arm was gone, and I had multiple stab wounds and burns, as well as numerous broken bones.

Rias: I'm afraid you're too weak, Kiro.

She put her hand on my chest, and I felt excruciating pain as my single pawn was pulled out.  She smirked and walked forward, kicking me in the head and causing me to black out.

When I came to, I was in a different place.  I slowly got to my feet, and I noticed I had a right arm again.  But it was... different.  It looked and felt like my normal arm, but it was a shiny silver color.

???: So... you're finally awake, boy.

I looked towards the source of the voice, to see a man with blonde hair and golden armor, sitting on a gold throne.

He stood up, descending the stairs in front of the throne and standing in front of me.

Kiro: Who are you?

He smirked, and looked me up and down.  Then he turned and walked back towards the stairs.

???: No.

Kiro: Huh?

???: You can't be my heir.  You are nowhere near ready, your strength and power are pathetic.

That statement pissed me off.  Images flashed through my head of what they did to me, and I glared at him.

Kiro: Well only one way to find out.  You still haven't answered my question.  Who the hell are you?

He laughed and turned around, facing me.

???: Hmm, maybe I was wrong.  You've got pride and courage, so you may actually be my ancestor.  As for who I am...

He smirked, and put his hand on his chest.

(I'm just gonna write Gil when he has dialogue)

Gil: I am Gilgamesh... the King of Heroes.  I am your ancestor and you, with my training... will be my heir to the throne!

TIMESKIP

It's been two years since that day.  In that time, I've mastered everything Gilgamesh has taught me and more.  I can now utilize my own version of the Gates of Babylon, but mine are silver instead of his, which are gold (the same applies to everything Gilgamesh uses that is gold, such as his armor or Ea's handle.  Kiro has the same thing, except his are silver).  And now, I'm back in Kuoh.  It wasn't exactly something I wanted to do, but hey.  At least here I can have some fun.