The Rating Game

We stood in the gymnasium of Kuoh Academy, waiting for the Rating Game to start.  They had put a massive barrier around the school so our Rating Game wouldn't be interrupted, or noticed by any humans.

We got the signal to start, and I addressed my Peerage.

Kiro: Alright, everyone has their targets.  If you finish off a Piece, contact the others to see if anyone needs help.  You shouldn't, they're all weak, but just in case.  I'll take Riser myself.

Everyone nodded and ran out into the academy.  I started hearing explosions as I walked through the school, until two girls jumped in front of me.  Both were wearing revealing schoolgirl outfits, and both of them had cat ears.

Ni: I'm Ni, and that's Li.

Li: We won't let you hurt our master.

Kiro: Listen, girls.  I don't want to hurt you.  If you walk away, I'll let you go.

They didn't respond and instead ran towards me.  I just sighed in disappointment, and opened several gates behind me.

Kiro: Very well... just remember I gave you a choice.

Riser sat in his base, his Queen with him, smirking and casually talking to her.  Until...

Announcement: Two Bishops of Riser out.  All Pawns of Riser out.  Two Knights of Riser out.

Riser's eyes widened as he stood up.  His Queen tried to reassure him.

Queen: It's fine, babe.  Both of your Rooks are right outside.  They won't get pas-

The doors exploded off the hinges, and a huge cloud of dust kicked up in the room.  When it cleared, both of Riser's Rooks were unconscious on the ground.

Riser: Wha-

Announcement: Two Rooks of Riser out.

Riser: That's not possible!

Kiro: Not probable, as a matter of fact.  Or at least it wouldn't be...

I appeared in the middle of the room in my Oni Form, holding Ea.

Kiro: If you were facing someone other than me.  Now come and face me.  I'll work with your theme and turn you into fried chicken.

Riser growled, and his Queen ran towards me.  She hit me and there was a big explosion as the room was filled with smoke.  She giggled and walked back to Riser who smirked and crossed his arms.

Riser: All that talk to be taken out in one hit.  Riser is underwhelmed.

Kiro: Sorry, were you talking to me?

I stepped out of the smoke and Riser's Queen fell over, unconscious.  There was a Holy dagger in her arm, which I pulled back into a gate so it wouldn't kill her.

Kiro: Or your queen?

Riser roared in anger and held out his arms.

Riser: Riser will end you!

Kiro: You'll die trying.

A huge blast of fire came towards me, but I could barely feel it.  I just walked through the fire and grabbed his neck, throwing him out the window.  I jumped after him, to see him getting up.  Fire rose around him and healed his wounds.

Kiro: Nice party trick you got there.  Mind if I stress test it?

Riser: Wha-

I held out Ea, and swiped it in the air.  A massive red blast flew out in a wave towards Riser, cutting his leg off.  He fell to the ground, screaming in agony.  I already knew he wouldn't be able to heal it with his own natural power, so I was ready when he pulled out a vial of liquid.  He tried to drink it but I grabbed it and threw it at the wall, breaking it.  I held Ea to his head.

Kiro: Surrender, Riser.  We both know you won't survive this.

Riser grit his teeth and sighed in frustration.

Riser: Riser yields...

I pulled Ea away and dropped it in a gate.

Kiro: Good game, Riser.

I created a teleport circle and appeared back in the ORC, where I found Rias and her Peerage, along with Sirzechs and Grayfia.  A few seconds later, my Peerage arrived through teleport circles.  Rias ran forward and hugged me, crying.

Rias: Thank you, Kiro!  Thank you so much!

I hesitated, but patted her head.

Kiro: Rias... look, I forgive you for what you did.  To be honest it made me stronger, I'd never have reached this state without that.  So... you're welcome.

I gave a small smile and teleported myself and my Peerage back to our mansion.