Chapter 2

Chapter 2

**Avery's P.O.V**

We finally arrived at the hotel. A driver came to pick us up at the airport and drove through an hours worth of traffic to get to this giant hotel. The outside looked to beautiful and so unique. After I was done admiring the outside of the building, I followed Soph into the hotel. We walked up to the counter and a employee came up to us. He had a strong British accent. " Hello, and welcome to The Hilton hotel. Are you looking for a room?" He said, his voice sounding happy. " Um, we already have a room booked under Avery Middleton?" I said. He check the hotels database and clapped his hands. "Aha! Here it is. You will be on floor 14 which is the penthouse." He turned around and looked at the mass of keys on a big board. He grabbed a pair of keys and turned around. " Here you go. The elevator is to your left. Have a nice stay." He said,giving me the keys and pointing to the left. I said thank you as I grabbed my stuff and started to walk. " I like him.. He's cool" Soph said. I laughed as we got onto the elevator.

***

" Oh. My. God." Soph and I walked into the room and put our stuff down. The room looked like this weheartit.com/entry/46644146/via/mangos_and_peaches

It was amazing. " I can't believe we're gonna be here for a week!" Soph said, walking around the room and picking up things. I laughed and grabbed my stuff, bringing it into a bedroom. The bedroom was even better! It looked like this weheartit.com/entry/44396401/via/aveM8SEA1920_4th

I put my stuff by the end of the bed and sat on it, admiring the breathtaking view. My phone started ringing and I checked it. It was a message from a random number.

From:Unknown(1-226-998-8534)

Hey!

To: Unknown(1-226-998-8534)

Who is this?

I put my phone down and it instantly started ringing again. I sighed and looked at the message.

From: Unknown(1-226-998-8534)

Stop playing jokes on me Greg, I know this is you. You gave me your new number yesterday!

I laughed and decided to pretend to be 'Greg'. Soph came in and sat down beside me, watching me type over my shoulder. " Hey, isn't Niall's brother Greg?" She said grabbing my phone from me. " Oh yeah! I guess so. What a coincidence!" I said grabbing my phone back.

From: Unknown(1-226-998-8534)

I'm sorry this is the wrong number. I thought you were my brother Greg. Must have read the number wrong! Sorry.

I laughed and gave my phone to Sophia to read. She started writing something then sent it. " What did you say?" I said, trying to grab the phone out of her hands. " Soph, give it to me." She got up and ran around the room with me chasing her. My phone went off and she stopped to read it.

To: Unknown (1-226-998-8534)

That's alright! If you don't mind me asking, who are you?

From: Unknown (1-226-998-8534)

Oh, sorry! My name is Niall Horan.

** Helllooooo!! How is everybody? Hope you like the story.. Sorry it took me so long to update, I couldn't get to my computer. By the way, That number is fake, it is not his real number. Also, sorry this chapter is crappy and short. I've had a lot of homework and projects lately and it's taking up all my time. :p Bye for now!! :)**