Chapter 3

Chapter 3

  ** Sophia's P.O.V**

Ave gave me her phone to read the message. 

From: Unknown(1-226-998-8534)

I'm sorry this is the wrong number. I thought you were my brother Greg. Must have read the number wrong! Sorry.

I started typing a message and sent it. I smiled to myself, satisfied with the message. "  What did you say?" Ave said, trying to get her phone back.  " Soph, give it to me." I got up and ran around the room with Avery right on my tail. Her phone started to go off and I stopped to read it. I almost dropped her phone when I saw what it said. 

To: Unknown (1-226-998-8534)

That's alright! If you don't mind me asking, who are you?

From: Unknown (1-226-998-8534)

Oh, sorry! My name is Niall Horan.

**Niall's P.O.V**

Crap." Why did I do that? I'm so stupid! Now whoever they are, they're gonna put it on the Internet and everyone is gonna have my numbe-" " Niall, It's okay. Just change your number." Zayn said, sitting down beside me on the couch.  I sighed and waited for this mystery person to respond. What if the person is a crazy fan? What if they track me down? My phone vibrated and I quickly unlocked it and open the message.

From: 1-476-900-8734

Oh! Okay, I won't tell anyone your number. It's safe with me. I'm Avery and my friend Sophia wants to say hi. We're big fans. :)

Okay, maybe she won't give out my number... " What did the person say?" Harry sat on the other couch.  I read the message aloud and Harry smiled. " Oh. They have pretty names. Tell them I said hi." " Harry, they don't know you." Zayn said, holding in a small laugh. I sighed and typed in a message.

To: 1-476-900-8734

Hello. :) Harry wants to say hi too. 

I pressed send and waited. 

**Avery's P.O.V**

My phone vibrated and I looked at it. It was around 1 in the morning and Niall and I have been texting all night. Not about anything in particular, just random stuff like how unicorns eat rainbows and poop out jellybeans.. That's all. Anyway, I typed in one last message telling him that I was going to go to sleep and put my phone down, looking around the pitch black room. My phone vibrated and I picked it up opening the message.

From: The One, The Only, Niall Horan. Yes You Are Talking To Him

Goodnight, sleep well love. :) 

I sighed and smiled. I put my phone down beside my bed and tried going to sleep, but sleep was impossible with all the thoughts roaming around in my head. Niall, Mom, Niall, Concert, Niall, Soph, Niall, Niall, Niall. I need to go to sleep. I put in headphones and listen to Ed Sheeran before I fell asleep.

** Next Morning, Sophia's P.O.V**

" Still texting Niall?" I walked into the kitchen of the hotel room just as Ave's phone went off. She smiled and checked it, typing fast and putting her phone down before looking at me. " Hm?" She looked at me with an eyebrow raised. I laughed and walked over to the phone. " Whatcha doing?" Avery asked as I picked up the phone. " I'm ordering room service. Now shush." I dialed the number beside the phone and waited as it rang. " Hilton hotel room service, how may I help you?" A Lady answered. I smiled and gave her the most longest order known to man. " Hi, can I have.. 3 Ultimate breakfasts, 5 Eggs, 3 Pancakes, extra bacon, extra cheese and 4 orange juices. Oh also, hold on." I looked over to Ave " What do you want Ave?" " Oh just some eggs." Okay. Make that 6 Eggs please." " Okay... That'll be $153.47. What room shall this be delivered to?" " Oh, Floor 14 please, the name is Avery Middleton?" "Okay, your order will be up in approximately  20 minutes." The lady said with a sigh. "Okay, thanks." I hung up and sat on the couch. 

**Hello wondrous people of the beyond. I REAAALLLYYY hope you like this story.. I'm sorry I haven't been updating lately.. A lot off stuff going on. Anyway, If you guys have facebook, could you like my page? I admin it with my stepsister and we might have an admin contest soon so please like it :) facebook.com/1ddiredtioners Thanks! -Gabby**