A New School

"Hey, wake up."
                                      "Wake up."
                                          "Y/N!"

You shot up in your bed, looking around your room. You see your twin brother, Shuichi, standing at the foot of your bed. "What." You said, quite annoyed. You didn't like being woken up by someone. "We need to get ready. We'll be late for school otherwise." He replied.

Of course, why didn't you think of that. Schools starting again. You've just been moved to your brothers new school, Hopes Peak, as the ultimate filmmaker. "Oh sorry, forgot about that. Now get out so I can get ready." You said. Shuichi gave a slight chuckle and left the room.

You got out of bed and went to your closet, and picked your signature outfit. Black jeans and a grey sweater, very simple but you liked it.

After getting changed, you brushed your hair and styled it as you desired. You then left your room and went down stairs where Shuichi was eating breakfast. You turn your head at him and he points to the plate across from him. Sitting down across from him, you started eating your food. Lucky for you, Shuichi can cook decent food. Once you two were done, you grabbed your bag and left the house with Shuichi.

On the walk to Hopes Peak, you and Shuichi were talking about the school and his classmates, mainly the ones he hangs out with. The ones you bothered to remember were, Kaede Akamatsu, the ultimate pianist, Kokichi Ouma, the ultimate supreme leader, and Rantaro Amami. Unknown talent. You were confused as well, but apparently he's an ultimate so he's there too.

"Hey Y/n?"
"Yeah Shuichi?"
"How would you feel about meeting my friends?"
"Eh, they seem alright, why not?"

During the conversation, you failed to notice the school building getting quite close. You both stop in front of the school, and you look up at it. Shuichi glances at you, before motioning towards the doors.

"Ready to go?"

327 words.
A/N: Honestly my decision to write this was a minute choice I made. I'm also awful at writing so sorry if it's bad. I wrote all this in a day so updates will be slowish