9.

[AT SCHOOL]

Jisoo is walking towards her locker to take some things from there,but suddenly she felt that foot suddenly block her way,then she was falling on the floor..she close her eyes thinking she is fucked up,but..as she open her eyes,two arms had catch her.

You know who it was?it's taetae!..luckily taehyung catch jisoo quickly when she was about to fall,their eyes met as there were sparkles through their eyes.

Meanwhile,the one who make jisoo about to fall,was the one and only IU..

"Btch,i almost fucked up on the ground!" Jisoo yelled

"Dont care"iu said and rolling her eyes.

JUNGKOOK POV

i was walking at the hallway,when i saw Jisoo about to fall,i was just about to ran towards her to catch her but looks like someone already catched her,and it was taehyung,

but..why do i felt something different on me?why do i feel that i'm jealous?..why do i feel while ago that i dont want jisoo to get hurt or fall on the ground?why do i feel pissed off when i saw iu trying to make jisoo fall?

am i inlove with jisoo now?.........n...no....i..u..iu is the one i like not jisoo,i care about jisoo....b...but.....i..it's also a thing wh..when your inlove right?you care about the person??.am..i right?

(Dont ask me bro,ain't nothing to know about this LOVE thing,ask the readers tho)

END OF JUNGKOOK POV

Jungkook decided to go close to them..cause so you know,IU and Jisoo is fighting AGAIN!

"why did you do that?!" Jisoo ask Meanwhile taehyung who was beside her was nervous as hell because what's happening.

"to make you fall on the ground and for your plastic surgery face get ruined!!" Iu said

"What?! Plastic surgery?! I did not go under plastic surgery" jisoo said

"Just fvcking admit it,that's why yiu have a pretty face because you go under plastic surgery!" iu yelled

"No! I did not..and wy are you fucking telling some fucking fake news?bruh,dont tell me your jealous" jisoo said

"Bitch" iu said

"If im a bitch,what are you?a slut?" Jisoo said

Iu then slaps jisoo..

"FUCKING ENOUGH WITH THIS FIGHT!" Jungkook yelled as the two girls look at her.cause he is literally so angry.

"You Iu i have warned you right?!" Jungkook yelled

"...." iu does not response

"And you jisoo..i thought your different with other girls" jungkook Said

"Why?is it wrong to fight for myself?..is it?..if she kept on bullying me and meanhwile me who was just keeping quiet,do you think she will stop bullying me?..NO! If i keep quiet,she will kept on bullying me!..then now,i am trying to fight for myself,your saying its wrong!..I have no one in my life...NO ONE!! So me..I only have myself!! I am the only one who shpuld fight back for myself! Now tell me..is it still wrong? Huh jungkook?.." jisoo said cries..

"She's right" the other student said.

And because of that Jisoo ran away with tears on her face because she doesn't want anyone to show how she cry how she become sad..and how hurt she was....

"Your so selfish,jungkook..jisoo loves you,and you just freaking ignore it" taehyung said and followed jisoo too.

To be continued.