10.

[AT THE ROOFTOP]

Jisoo was sitting in a corner crying,but little did she know that someone can hear her crying and sobbing,she lift her face up and saw a handkerchief,and the one who's giving her this..is Taehyung.

"Here,i..i dont want seeing you crying,chu" Taehyung said and giving her this face.

i dont want seeing you crying,chu" Taehyung said and giving her this face

(Damn what a cutie alien!!! ^-^)

"Uh...i..th..thank you" Jisoo said as she stood up and took the handkerchief from taehyung and wipes her tears.

Taehyung can see all the tears from Jisoo's eyes,so he spread his arms,making jisoo confuse.

"What are you doing?" Jisoo ask

"I think you need a hug,so if ever i look stupid infront of you..well...." taehyung was cutted when jisoo hugs him tightly,jisoo then began to cry AGAIN!

Taehyung decided to rub and tap her back softly so sha can feel better.

"Don't cry...i'm your friend,i'm here" Taehyung said

(Jimin is jisoo friend but where is he tho?Well,his at U.S AND HE FREAKING LEAVE JISOO!!)

"Thank you taetae..your so kind,i love you so much!" Jisoo said

"Y..you what?" Taehyung again asks

"I love you as a friend taetae,i am so lucky to have you" Jisoo said ans burried her face to taehyung's chest.

"But i want to be more than that" Taehyung thought

(Ohhhhhhhhhh vkooksoo is coming y'all!!!)

[NEXT DAY]

At the classroom,everyone was laughing happily and also some of them are excited for the battle in the upcoming days.

The students inside the classroom are.

Jisoo,Taehyung,Jungkook,IU,Momo,Jhope,etc.

Then their class teacher came,with a some kind of bored and cold face.dont know why

"Okay class,today you will have a project to do,everone in the classroom will be performing their own talents infront of the class,you will be performing at the auditorium later after your launch break,so i am expecting for all of you to practice and think about what performance will you do.."

All students cheered as they all know that they all have great talents,especially Taetae,Chu,IU ang Jungkookie ^-^

to be continued.

imma update later cuz we will eat dinner now ^-^