14.NOTE

Namjoon and Jimin finished eating ramyeon as Namjoon said he would show around the house.

They went all around the house, the house was big but also warm and cozy, wooden floor gave the house a luxury look, while the high ceilling and large windows was literally making it looked like a palace.

Namjoon showed the kitchen, bathrooms , living room, bedrooms and other rooms, also said that Yoongi and Jimin can stay there for a day.

Meanwhile Jimin saw a small room in the corner of the hallway which was decorated by various kinds of pictures.

"What is that Namu?"

"Oh, its my office, the place where I do most of my investigations related work "

Both entered to a small room consisted of a fireplace, and the small table in the corner of the room which is filled with various documents and files. Jimin also saw two things, a photo frame and an envelope.

"Namu Is this- me? I mean this is us? Gosh look how much have we changed right? We looks like foetus here" jimin laughed while showing his beautiful eye smile.

"Yup those were good times right?"

"Yeah, but why do you keep this here?"

"Well why not?" Namjoon said but Jimin was looking at another thing. The envelope.

"What is this Namu?"

"Be careful, its the evidences from yesterday's case"

"Taehyung's?"

"Yes, I really can't believe that boy got murdered the same night we met him"

"Hmm..Me too" Jimin slowly opened the envelope and saw the items in ziplock bags, there was a channel earring in one bag, a half eaten lollipop in other. But the third envelope was the most weird thin Jimin saw.

A note.

"This is the evidence Jimin, that killer left for us, I am trying to figure what is this. The killer is smart I must say or maybe he is too foolish to left something like this. But we have to stop him before he does the same to another one.

"Are you sure that this killer and Taehyung has nothing to do with eachother?"

"Yes, Taehyung was an innocent boy who lived his life to the fullest. He didn't deserve this"

All in the midst of these talk Jimin saw something that he shouldn't have noticed.

That.