21.NIGHT

"Another death has been reported by this mysterious killer, same pattern as before,  same note as before and police is still unable to find who is this mysterious killer, who is named as "bloody rose" which is leaving a bloody rose beside every murder.

21 year old, portrait artist Jeon Jungkook's dead body was found inside his shop, lying lifelessly on the ground. police found evidences mr.Jeon Jungkook has left some important evidences before dying......"

Jimin carefully listened to everything.

He carefully processed everything.

His thoughts were confirmed.

Which he didn't like a  bit, he was terrified. Terrified of what's gonna happen.

What is he gonna do?

How is he gonna change this?

Jimin was thinking to himself as he watches at the place where the missing six white roses from his small garden.

Which he knew, there was on more to come.

He couldn't think of anything, he was miserable,  helpless and hopeless. He couldn't do anything.
In the end he didn't know anything.

In the other hand , Yoongi got off from his duty when the environment was slowly becoming cold, dark and gloomy.

"Jiminie, please get your medicine,and sleep.  only for today. Then I will fix everything.  Please. Wait for me untill I reaches you"

_____________

*trigger warning*
*GRUESOME violence*

"Pleasee!!!! Let me goo!!! I didn't do anything wrong to you please, let me go, I beg you!!" Hoseok was tied to the metallic chair in his house as he screamed through the cloth which was tied around his mouth.

"Oh really Ho-Seok? You didn't do anything hmm??"
He draped the knife across Hoseok's face, which made a stream of blood flow from his cheek.
"But you did, you did the same thing. As him and him and all of them. You admired those eyes didn't you?" He stepped a step closer with his gloved hand and masked face.

"DIDN'T YOU SAID YOU LIKE IT HUH?"

"But what's wrong- I - I am sorry, pl-please leave me alone"

"Oh , but I bet I can't do that, Because those eyes belong to me, mine. Not anyone elses property to LIKE THEM AT ALL!"

He swayed the knife around his eye as he cut and de attached his eyeball from his eye and took it in to his hand.

A huge scream echoed through the building but unfortunately music was higher than the scream.

"One more to go baby, and untill that let me decorate this hole of yours" he took  a white rose and slowly poked it untill the fower set up inside the eye globe.

Another scream echoed from Hoseok's mouth but there was no one that he could hear him out.

"Ple-eas it- hurts let m-me go please"

"Im sorry baby, but it hurts me too. Instead of sparing you I will give you an easy death hmm?"

"No please- AAHHH" a scream raged through Hoseok's mouth as he exhaled his last breath as the tip of the knife met the renal artery of his heart.

"Oh, he is gone. HE IS GONE!! HE IS NO LONGER,NO LONGER TO CLAIM WHAT'S MINE"

with that he laughed like a maniac and took off the other eyeball carefully while inserting a white rose to the eyeball.

The pearly white roses has become , bloody red roses as the blood was dripping from those petals.

"Decorations done! Now lets go then"

______

Sure Yoongi did knew everything about Jimin, but one thing he didn't knew was, except for one day, Jimin never took his "vitamins" which make him sleep when he comes home.