19

(A/N: Apologies all. My schedule has been messed up so lack of updates may ensue. Sorry for any errors as well.)

"I request you leave our camp at once, at once!"

"I will, I will," the man hummed, sheathing his sword that briefly emitted a glow of electric energy, "I'll just make a quick stop by your docks, if that's alright with you." His voice was almost taunting as he said this, well aware that he would do what he pleased regardless of what they wanted.

"W-What?"

"No, you will not be allowed near the docks!"

"Ah," he snickered and smiled, "Look, you shouldn't worry about me. I won't hurt a single one of you as long as you give me a quick minute. And..." he motioned to the arrow on the floor which still crackled with electricity, and was stained with his blood, "You should really be more concerned about that woman, no? So don't waste your energy on me...that'd be pointless."

"Sir, hurry—" his accomplice tugged at his back, "The boats may get a chance to leave at this rate."

"That won't be good. Come then. We search for the girl."

...

Kujou Sara stood her ground, keeping her bow tightly in her grasp in preparation for what might be to come. Her men got into position, staring into the distance where she shot her electric imbued arrow. The smoke from the camp did not appear to be stopping—but she set aside any worries she had for them. They would come face her yet...she knew these rebels had the energy.

For a while, they simply waited. And Sara nearly thought that nobody would come to face them...but then—

'Fyum!'

Almost in an instant, a flash of lightning struck before her and her army. She furrowed her brows at the sight of a person, no—two? Her eyes landed on the small child in one of the man's arms. Three. She appeared fearful and shaken up despite her clinging to the man's shirt.

"Kujou Sara, right? Ah—it's good to see you."

Her men glanced between one another briefly before protectively gathering around her further.

"Who are you?" She questioned in bewilderment. He appeared to be a vision user, from the electro vision attached to his belt and the dramatically thunderous entrance.

But most importantly, why did he look kind of familiar?

Then she eyed the way he tightly clutched his shoulder, and an apparent crimson stain dyed his coat.

"I could not introduce myself," he says almost bashfully and interrupting her train of thought, "But to make things quick, I—or rather he," he threw a finger back to the man behind him, "was the one who sent you a very important letter."

"What letter?" She could feel herself dreading what would follow with their vagueness.

"The letter concerning Moriyama Mitsuki's affiliation with the Vision Hunt Decree."

"You—" she now took a few steps forward, surprised, "You sent me that letter?"

"Yes. We have been watching him for a long time, though he has not appeared to have noticed."

"Okay, and? What has Mitsuki done to you to turn this information over to me? You don't appear to be any ally of ours."

He seemed content at her observation and this visibly showed on his face with a smile.

"He hasn't done anything to me except exist, though I appreciate your concern. Anyhow, this little girl here," he motioned to her, "she is your proof."