𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔.

══════════════════𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐬══════════════════

══════════════════
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐬
══════════════════

catharsis/kəˈθɑːsɪs/

noun

1. the process of releasing, and thereby providing relief from, strong or repressed emotions.

2. purgation, purification

✦✧✦

Tove's blue eyes flew open, while feeling a warm chest heaving up and down beneath her.

She raised up her head a little bit, only to be met with Draco sleeping peacefully, her body held between his arms.

Wincing due to the soreness of her core — her and Draco had been fucking for two hours straight — she tried to get up from the hard, yet welcoming chest of his.

She was in desperate need for a glass of water, but she immediately forgot about it, when she realized that this was her chance.

Now that Draco was sleeping heavily, exhausted from their amazing sex, the amount of alcohol and pills they both had consumed, she could search around his house.

She had a mission to complete; she had promised to Voldemort, that she would try and find what Draco was hiding from him.

Slowly, she got out of his tight, muscular embrace and stood up on her feet. Tove felt her legs getting wobbly, but left the living room and went upstairs anyway.

First, she decided to search the bedroom he shares with his wife. She didn't exactly know what she was looking for, but she believed she would know, if she found something that was worth mentioning to the Dark Lord.

But of course, Draco wasn't such an idiot; he wouldn't hide something that it would put his whole family in danger, inside his bedroom. She had to search somewhere else.

Tove tried to think. Where would a wizard hide something of big importance in his house?

And then, it dawned on her; if her father wanted to hide something from her when she was little, he would hide it somewhere in his office.

But of course, Tove always managed to unlock her dad's door and take everything she wanted from there.

So she wandered around the house, trying to spot Draco's office; it didn't take her too long to find it.