Meeting<3

Hope you enjoy this chapter!<3 but here's a little music for reading❤️ *cursing?*

———————————————————————————
.Third person.

Emotions, No matter how hard you try you cannot control your emotions, only attempt to hide them.

Emotions are influenced by every aspect of our lives, as in what we do, what we say, Et cetera. All of our emotions from anger to insecurity, are controlled by several factors, just as our lives are influenced by our emotions. But in our case Giyuu Tomioka has shut them out completely, other than the amount of times people have tried to get to know him he shuts them out. Not because he doesn't like them because he doesn't want to lose them and he's not willing to take the risks. He had a sister named Tsutako Tomioka(hope I spelled it right😅) and she was murdered by demons the day before her wedding due to the cause of her protecting giyuu.

People thought that giyuu was completely out of his mind when he told them what happened so they tried to send him to a doctor that could possibly help him but he didn't want that because he knew what he saw was true. He then ran away from the village and was stuck up in a mountain on the verge of death from starvation and dehydration especially since there was snow and he barely had any rest, that was until a man named, Sakonji Urokodaki rescued him. He was then brought to his home up in the mountains and met a young boy around his age named Sabito. They instantly clicked and got extremely close. They trained together for a while and got better and better each year passing bye although giyuu had a crying problem, separation anxiety, and trust issues he was still doing well in the training. Time skip to final selection giyuu had been taken by a team member that sabito had told to take giyuu from the specific place since he was severely injured (made no sense) he awoke in a room without sabito. He asked everyone what happened to him until he got the answer....Sabito had been killed by a demon called "The Hand Demon" giyuu was devastated that his best friend had been killed by a demon and he couldn't help. He then started shutting everyone out, mainly the ones who tried to get close to him.

—————————
{. Time skip <3.  }
—————————
*Sanemi POV*
We have a hashira meeting to day. Don't really want to go but seems important so I guess I most likely have to go. Heard there was another estate being made guessing a new pillar? Other than that I was a few minutes away from headquarters.
Once I got there the only people here were Tokito, Gyomei, Iguro, and Uzui, at least it was the pillars I could get along with(other than Kocho cuz yk her sister) I then walked towards to Iguro to see if he knew about the meeting and what it's about. "Oi do you know what the meeting is about?" He took a while to answer which kind of pissed me off since it doesn't take that long to respond or he was just ignoring me. "No I don't." Took all that time for nothing. I sighed and walked away.
Kanroji, Rengoku, and Kocho just started getting here. I looked at obanai and he instantly blushed I could see it behind the mask. Didn't know he likes  girls like that, but master has arrived. We bowed down and greeted him. (Bold is Kagaya. Reg is Sanemi) "Greetings children this meeting we're having today is somewhat important, well we are having a new pillar joining us today." I was not surprised but by the look of it the others were especially mitsuri hoping it would be a boy, she's so annoying. "Please walk over here."
I looked to wear he was talking to and saw a Guy around the same age as me and around my height, he had long hair although it was in a low ponytail his hair still looked nice. I looked at his face, he had a well shaped face and pretty eyes although I don't know if the color of his eyes are really the color of them due to me being a bit colorblind. He seems depressed. He's good looking don't get me wrong- what am I thinking. Anyways he stood there in front of us didn't even smile, introduce himself, or even talked to us. I feel like he has an invisible stick up his ass.
————————
Kagayas POV.
" Hm his name is Giyuu Tomioka. Please treat him with respect and he will most likely give you the same treatment you give him. Although if he does something you have done to him first and it causes violence and anything like that there will be consequences." I announced but continued " Tomioka, may you go inside and call my daughter?" He nodded and walked inside now is my chance " I'd like to introduce you to a new hashira. His name is Tomioka Giyuu, be nice but I would like to make a mission for you all since I know you all well enough...."