Part 1 (Your Ex-husband want you back)

(Someone rings the door bell as you stand up and opened the door)

Y/n: Wow, someone suddenly remembered they have a child after a week.

Jungkook: I was busy Y/n, that's why I couldn't visit.

Y/n: Sure, probably busy fcking a girl.

Jungkook: Are you serious right now?

Y/n: *rolls eyes* Kids! Your dad is here!

(Your twins came running and jumped on Jungkook)

Twins: Appa! We missed you!

Jungkook: Aww, I missed my babies too.

Jungwoo (one of the twins): Why didn't you come home for a week?

Jungkook: I am sorry, Appa was very busy at work. What can I do to make it up to my boys?

Eunwoo: Bring us to the park!

Jungkook: Of course, go change your clothes.

Twins: Yay!

(They ran back upstairs to get changed)

Y/n: Stop running up and down the stairs boys! You're gonna hurt yourselves!

Twins: Sorry mom!

Jungkook: Here's my card that you can use for anything they need.

(He hands you a card as you take it)

Y/n: You better continue that trip you promised them, stop giving me excuses on why can't see your kids.

Jungkook: I am trying Y/n and it's not an excuse, I've been working hard to earn money for them and for you. Can you please just forget about the past?

Y/n: Forget? You're asking me to forget what you had done to me while we have children?!

Jungkook: I made a mistake, a huge mistake! I would've never cheated on you if I didn't get drunk.

Y/n: Oh please, trying to cover cheating on me by saying you were drunk.

Jungwoo: Mommy, is there something wrong?

Y/n: Oh no Sweetie and you both look great. Have fun at the park my babies!

Eunwoo: Wait, you're not coming?

Y/n: I am sorry baby but I think it's better if you have some alone time with your dad so that he doesn't forget the both of you again.

Jungwoo: What?

Jungkook: Nothing, she didn't say anything else. Let's go now?

Twins: Okay, bye mommy!

Y/n: Bye babies! Take care the both of you, make sure your dad isn't looking at other girls instead of looking after you.