Important note

HELLO EVERYONE

I finally caught up with all my school activities so that means I'll be able to update this book regularly, but unfortunately I will be editing this whole book. Including the actual plot itself.

How different will it be? It's still a Chongyun x reader BUT it won't be the modern au and such. So if you're uninterested with that, then that's completely fine with me.

The cover and the description and stuff will be changed as well of course. So until then, I probably unpublish all the chapters temporarily and will be changing this whole thing.

Now if you want to know the reasons, continue reading. But if you're already good with the info given, you can stop already :)

Okay so, one of the reasons why I'm changing it is because I had no specific plot ready for the story. I made it out of nowhere because I couldn't find other books of him.

I love Chongyun so much and has always been my main since the beginning so he deserves the best.

Second reason is that the story is badly written and rushed. I'd like to improve it.

And lastly, this book was heavily inspired by another Chongyun book so I now have an idea myself. I'd like to be original instead of looking like a cheap copy. Not to mention, it was kind of immature as well.

So yes, this book won't be available for awhile as I am brainstorming ideas and rewriting the whole thing.

Have a great day dear reader