chapter 1

Chanyeol: bye friends. I'll see you tomorrow.

ChanYeol waved goodbye to his friends as he caught the train back home. It wasn't his house to be exact. It was his mum's friends house. Since he was from the countryside and he is going to university in the city, he needs somewhere to live. Hence, his mum's friends have offered him a place to live. He has been living there for 2 years. His mum's friend took care of him like their own son. The disadvantage is that it takes him 30 min to get to uni by train. When he got to his station, he got off and walked home. That took another 5 minutes. When he got home, he opened the door.

Chanyeol: eomeoni ! Aboji! I'm home!

ChanYeol's parents told him to call their friends "mum and dad."

Eomma: ChanYeol! Come and eat. Dinner is ready.

He went and washed his hands and joined them on the dinner table.

Chanyeol: eomeoni. Your food is the best.

Eomma: even better than your mother's?

Chanyeol: yes. Definitely.

Aboji: don't let Jenni hear that! She wouldn't be happy at all!

Chanyeol: of course. I won't let my mum hear that.

Eomma: how was uni?

Chanyeol: tiring. BaekHyun, JongDae and I decided to play pranks on KyungSoo again. It was hilarious.

Aboji: you shouldn't do that that often.

Chanyeol: I know but kyungsoo loves us.

Eomma: ahhhhh ok.

After dinner, ChanYeol offered to wash the dishes. Then he took a shower and went into his room. He had loads of assignments to do and he was cramping it. After staying up till 3am. He fell asleep.

---------------

The next day at uni, ChanYeol was struggling to stay awake during the lecture.

Baekhyun: ya ChanYeol! Get up! Don't fall asleep!

Chanyeol: but I'm so tired already

JongDae: what time did you sleep?

Chanyeol: at 3am. And I had a 9am start today.

BaekHyun: just sleep earlier tonight. Ya kyungsoo! Have you finish your assignments yet?

Kyungsoo: ages ago. It was fairly easy

ChanYeol: wow! I need to learn a lot from you.

Kyungsoo: you can if you stop teasing me.

JongDae: we're called the beagle line for a reason.

After what it seems to be ages, ChanYeol finally finished. He waved goodbye to his friends before heading home. eomeoni and Aboji told him already that they will be going out tonight as it was a Friday night so he was home alone. He was so tired that he doesn't even know where he was going. He headed upstairs and went into the bedroom opposite of him. He has never been in there before. He kept walking straight and collapse on the bed. He managed to drift off to sleep. However, after sleeping for 15 min, he heard a loud scream.

You: what are you doing in my room?!?! Get out! Get out!!

ChanYeol was wide awake. He was surprised to see a girl, wrapped in a towel standing in front of the door.

Chanyeol: who are you? You're a thief! How dare you enter the house? I'm going to report to the police.

You: I live in this house. Now get out! Stop looking at me like that.