chapter 7

Chanyeol and your parents rush into the hospital. They walked up to the reception in the emergency centre.

Appa: excuse me. i want to know Kim MinSeok, Kim JoonMyun and (l/n) (y/n)'s condition.

Nurse: just give me a second...Kim JoonMyun is fine. He's waiting in the operation theatre 2. Kim MinSeok and (l/n) (y/n) are in critical condition and an operation is required. (l/n) (f/n) is in operation theatre 1 while Kim MinSeok is in operation theatre 2. Take the lift up to level 2 and you see both theatres. Theatre 1 is to the left while theatre 2 is to the right.

Appa: thank you nurse.

Your dad put his arm around your mum to give support. The three of them went into the lifts.

Appa: Chanyeol-ar. go to theatre 1 and wait for (y/n). We will go to theatre 1 to check on JoonMyun and MinSeok.

Chanyeol: ok aboji.

When the lift doors opened, the three of them separated. Your parents went straight to theatre 2 and saw JoonMyun.

JoonMyun: godmother. godfather.

Appa: JoonMyun-ar. how are you feeling?

JoonMyun: a slight headache. I'm alright though. (y/n) and MinSeok Hyung is worse.

Eomma: what happened to my poor baby?

As soon as your mum said that, JongDae walked to the waiting area with DaSom.

DaSom: JoonMyun oppa. are you ok?

JoonMyun: i'm fine.

DaSom: what about MinSeok oppa?

JoonMyun: still in operation.

Eomma: JongDae-ar...

JongDae: abeoji. eomeoni. why are you guys here?

DaSom: they're your parents?

JongDae: no. they're my friend's parents.

DaSom: ahhhh right.

Appa: JongDae-ar. why are you here?

JongDae: i'm here with my girlfriend. She got a call that her cousins are in an accident. JoonMyun hyung. Why are you here?

JoonMyun: oh JongDae-ar! So you're dating my cousin?

JongDae: yes hyung. I will take good care of her.

DaSom: anyway. what happened to you JoonMyun oppa? Why is MinSeok oppa in the operation theatre?

Eomma: why is (y/n) having a surgery as well?

JongDae: (y/n) is having an operation as well?

Appa: she's in the other theatre.

DaSom: noooo...my friend and my cousin...

JoonMyun: This was what happened.

Flashback

You were really upset with ChanYeol. You decided to visit your godbrothers so you can have peace and quiet. You went to their apartment and knocked on the door. MinSeok opened the door.

MinSeok: oh! (y/n)! My cute dongsang!

You: oppa!

MinSeok: come on in! I haven't seen you in ages!

you took your shoes off and walked into the apartment. You see JoonMyun playing video games.

JoonMyun: (y/n)!