¡TWO¡

Henrik was in History class writing down notes, a test was coming up soon and he did not want to fail it

He shared this class with his friend Ethan, and Ethan was a genius despite being a huge flirt.

Hell he even flirted with the female teacher's, which he thought was creepy when they responded with small little touches on his friend shoulder.

Henrik didn't judge him, some of the females were attractive but even going so far as to flirt with a teacher was a big no in his book.

Ethan understood where his friend was coming from, so he stopped and ignored the female teachers who still give him lustful looks.

Henrik looks away from the board for one second, only to choke on his spit once seeing Matthew get inside some girl car.

Ethan turns around to check up on his friend, only to cover up his mouth in shock once witnessing the same thing Henrik saw.

What the hell was Matthew Kidman doing skipping class, they both thought he was too much of a goody-two-shoes.

They share a look, silently agreeing that they were going to question Klitz and Eli after class. Not even five minutes later and the bell rings, the duo manage to slip out their seats and out the door.

Henrik using his height to his advance, locks eyes with Klitz who was walking with Eli. He shoots his right arm out, and grabs Ethan shoulder.

He shoves through the crowd, and steps in front of the nerdy duo. Starling both boys, as they jump in place and turn towards Henrik.

"Evening boys, now I have a quick question. Why the hell did I just witness Matthew sneak out of class and towards a girl car?" He says all in one voice.

Eli and Klitz blink in surprise, they share a glance before looking at Henrik once again. Ethan who was rubbing his shoulder due to his friends strength, pops up next to him finally.

"Well..that's the girl he was talking about I'm assuming." Klitz answered while shrugging his shoulders.

"That hot chick actually was the girl he was talking about, and I thought he was lying." Ethan cackles, he was surprised that some girl even wanted to hangout with Matthew.

"We don't know if that's even the girl." Eli waves off Klitz answer, even though he hasn't seen the girl yet she can't be that hot right?

Klitz and Henrik share a look, their friends were stupid but that's what made them special.

"Say whatever you want to say Eli, I know what we saw and the girl was hot." Henrik rolls his eyes.