Something Borrowed, Something Blue

The moon was shining over the beach. Lynn took off her heels and walked arm-in-arm with Nathaniel on the cool sand. "You know I always walk on the beach at night, but it's much better to be with someone. Even though I'm a fire sign, I just love being near water." He nodded. "Charles told me about that." Lynn turned to look at him. "How do you know Charles?" She asked. "During the coronation, I got acquainted with him. He's very lucky to marry your sister."

Lynn smirked. "If you ask her, she'd say she's the lucky one. Reilly hasn't had the best track record in romance but she hit the jackpot with Charles." He sighed. "I just think they're both lucky to be in love." Lynn blushed at that. Talking about love with this beautiful guy was honestly a dream to her. "You're right. So what do you do?"

"I am the Royal Jeweler. Well technically all the jewelry that you have was made from my company on Mercury." Lynn gasped and grabbed his arm. "Holy shit. And you never told me?" Nathaniel smiled at her. "You never asked." Lynn chuckled. "I guess I never stopped to think about who made our jewelry."

"The more you know." Nathaniel then took her hand gently. "I've seen many paintings of you but you are just as strong and as beautiful in person. Can I kiss you?" He asked. "Didn't you do that earlier?" Lynn asked defiantly. "I mean a real kiss." Lynn blushed at his assertiveness.

She sighed happily. "I won't stop you." Nathaniel stepped closer to her, placed his hand around her waist laying down and kissed her softly and she kissed back, dropping her heels in the sand and wrapping her arms around him.

After a few hours of talking and making out over the beach. The sun had started to rise when Lynn flew back to the Palace. Little did she know, my sisters and mostly I were worrying about her.We were in the middle of our wedding fitting. I tried on six dresses until Donna made me the perfect one.

While I loved the dress, I couldn't keep my complete focus on the fitting

While I loved the dress, I couldn't keep my complete focus on the fitting. I was mostly thinking about Lynn. "Where is she? She should be here. This is crazy."

Natalia scoffed at me. "Reilly, stop pacing. You'll wrinkle your dress." I gasped and in one movement I took my shoe off and threw it at her, which she dodged. "You should be worried about your little sister more than my goddamn dress!"

Before an argument was about to commence, Lynn flew right in through the window. I gasped in relief and immediately embraced her. "Where have you been? We were up all night. I thought he gutted and drowned you. We were five minutes away from calling the royal guard."

"So you do care about me." I rolled my eyes at her. "Of course I do, now get in your damn bridesmaid dress." Lynn took the dress off the rack and zipped herself in as she was staring at her dress in the mirror.

" Lynn took the dress off the rack and zipped herself in as she was staring at her dress in the mirror

 I think she looked lovely. Natalia wasn't a big fan of the dress but she had no room to complain. "Okay big sis, tell us everything." I said.

Lynn smiled and took a deep breath. "Okay it was perfect. I felt like I was the star of some great romantic drama. The moon was just so big and bright and his skin glistened in it. And God his muscles were poppin." She said in a breathy voice.

Allie smirked. "What about that muscle down there? I could tell by that little speedo he was wearing,he was packing heat." Everyone gasped and Natalia smacked her wife's backside as punishment. "Allie, it is too early in the morning to be this vulgar!" Natalia said. But we all were honestly laughing. We haven't spilled tea like this in a minute.

Lynn continued her story. "All we did was make out. It was romantic, not lustful at all. It was heartful and hopeful. It's something I've been missing. I gave him my number but I have no expectations." I gasped as an idea lit up in my head. "Well Charles is coming back this afternoon so maybe I can convince him to make Nathaniel his groomsmen."

Lynns eyes brightened. "You would do that? Thanks so much little sis." I nodded at her. Immediately I got a text from my phone. When I opened it up, it was Charles. Shit. He was back!

"Charles is back. Oh my god, get this dress off of me." I immediately started fiddling with my corset back. "He can't see it! Get it off now!" Natalia and Allie came to my aid and unfastened me out of the dress. I put my original clothes back on and ran out of the beach ready to greet my Charles