A game of chase.

I stiffened and without thinking, I quickly ducked and I jumped forward, turning to face you and I dropped my phone in my fear and the light went off, but you could see my face as it did and the badge shined as the light hit my face, and I looked a lot like my dad "W-Whos there?!" Vincent stepped out from the shadows, blood splattered on his uniform, chuckling loudly. "It's me, dearie, the man behind the slaughter." I stiffened and I looked at him, holding a sleeve over my mouth as the smell hit me. This man was a strange purple cover, and his purple hair was tied back. I shuddered at his bloodthirsty silver eyes, and my own gray ones looked scared "Slaughter?" "The missing kids? Come with me, I'll show you their disembodied bloody corpses almost like what I want to do to you..." My eyes were wavering with fear and I had one foot behind me, It was taking all i had not to run "I...I'm..I'm looking for someone..." I was thinking hard and I suddenly broke off from my sentence. I remembered a childhood memory, and this strange man was in it. I remembered him towering over me, with a knife stained crimson, and I remember my dad telling me to stay away from this man. I looked even more scared as this image came into my mind. "Stop running!!!" He screamed, chasing after her, tearing down the drawings as he ran. 'Haven't had a good chase in weeks' he thought, throwing his knives at her feet. I kept dodging, avoiding the knives, and surprising you with my accuracy as I ran and I yelled "I remember you!" "I always make sure you remember me, remember me for centuries darling!!!"