Sleep.

My eyes widened for a split second in fear as I saw him, but he didn't notice me right away and I stayed hidden. Vincent grabbed her from behind, cloraphorming her. My eyes were filled with fear and anger, for a second when I figured out what had happened but they glazed over as the drug took over. "Good girl, sleep tight...heh..." I managed to say something before I passed out "Tie me up, put me in a suit.... But I'll never be like you.. or the others.." After I managed to say that, I passed out, falling on my side. "Shut up." I passed out, lying on the checkered floor and I was still wearing my dads hat and badge. Vincent smirked, cutting her cheeks and licking the blood off of them. I winced slightly in my sleep as you did,and the blood ran down my face and hit the floor, almost like tears. In my sleep, I could smell the blood on my cheeks, and I was thinking about my dad. I felt absolutely helpless. 'Is this how my dad felt....? Was he helpless?' I thought these thoughts as i stayed there, the blood still running down my face, but I came to a firm decision. 'No! My dad wouldn't want this for me! I have to fight back!' I was trying to force myself to get up, and my right hand moved as I stirred. Vincent chuckled, kicking her awake, growling at her helplessness, tied down. "Morning sunshine." I opened my eyes and I sat up, glaring at you as my hands were tied behind me. "Now, this is a sight to behold, isn't it Skye Schmidt?" I turned my head away slightly, not answering. I was thinking of a plan and I looked annoyed as I glared at you, but I looked thoughtful. "How do you feel about your bondage?"