What is happening?!?

KS Stormed in the investigation room , she saw the  man in front of her eyes and sighed..

Ks:  Dekhkiye hume bathdijiye ki ...aap logo ka plan kya hai...?!?! varna  her eyes welled up she found it every hard to speak pushpaji who was standing outside got confused.. Inhe kaithiyon se baath karne mein jijak ho rahi hai..??! pehle madam sir ko nikal diya ab uski ki guilt mein yeh sab... Before Pushpaji could finish thinking KS stormed out of  the room..

Ks  immediately went to Mr. Batra's room Pushpaji too quietly followed her and stood near the door to eavesdrop...

In the cabin..

KS:  Sir, Aise ho hi nahi sakta hai..Kuch gadbad hua hai...vo admi..

 Mr. Batra Interuptted her  So tumhare kehne ka matlab saari proofs joote hai tum khud unhe range haath pakadi ho phir bhi...?!!?

Mujhe toh laga tha tum jazabat se kaam nahi karthi..

KS controlled her tears from trickling down her eyes..

Mr. Batra continued  Isliye tumne bejta tha na Haseena Malik ko iss mission se bahar..vo tumse kahi trained aur experienced hai fir bhi humne beja kyun, kyunki tumne vaada kiya tha humse ki tum isss mission lead karogi aur ab tum back out kar rahi ho..

KS heart felt heavy..HUm back out nahi kar rahe hain sir ji bas todha samay dijiye.. todhi samay ke liye hum akela rahne chahthein hain..humare bhuddi jo hai vo sanak gaya hai...

 Mr. Batra:  Teek hai 15 Mins..

Ks nodded and left as sshe was leaving she saw pushpaji at the door and sighed..

Ks: Pushpaji aap baas nahi aayenge na aapki harkato se..

 Pushpaji all frustrated  Kya karenge ?? HUme bhi mission se nikal denge jaise madam sir ko kiya tha..huh??/ aree nikal dijiye na.. hume yakeen nahi ho raha hai ki aapne apni personal kundas nikal ne ki chakkar mein madam sir ko nikal diya..

 Hearing this Ks's heart shattered into pieces..Her mother thought she could do this..she quickly wiped her tears.. Agar aapko lagta hai na hum kisi apne personal dushmani ke vajase yeh sab kiya hai toh.. She sighed she thought atleast her mother will be by her side ..she bit her lips to control her emotions and said.. Teek hai amma aapko jo lage vo sai..aissa khudgaraz hi hai hum kya karen...  Aap ki beti na aisa busdil aur badtammez hi hai... She said crying..

Pushpaji also felt a pinch in her heart..It then striked her what if ks had a strong reason to do it?? Mein apni beti par aise kaise shaq kar lia?!? she cursed herself...

Cheeta and santosh who were seeing this had tears in their eyees..

Every one in the camp was sad..This was not the mpt team they were introduced into..

Bala: Agar karshima ne kaha toh koi vajah hoga na...

 Chitra who was standing next to him Karishma??

Bala:  Karishma madam!!! Chitra raised her eyebrows  Galti se bol diya hoga unhone ..Bae bola chahthi hogi bro nikal gaya.. bala continued

Sid and chitra  burst into laughter..theye supressed sensing how tense the situation was ..

Chitra whispered:  tu offically brozoned ho chuka hai... she said making bala frown

Bala made faces at her and in reply chitra too made faces sid laughed at the kids and  as he kept talking to him He saw ssantosh in a corner crying..Sid sighed..and felt a little sad and why not she is like his chotu sister after all..

He walked near santosh..Sanju saw this... tume kya lagat hai sid yeh sab karke humare attention pa loge!! She noded a no and not able to withstand the sight she walked off..

While she was in the corridor she was cheeta crying alone in the corridor..she felt sorry for what they were going through..

She slowly stood behind him..Cheeta sensed her and quickly wiped her tears she stood near him...Sanjan ji aap??

Sanju smiled  Ro le jitna rona hai...mann halka ho jayega..

 Cheeta saw her and immediately shed tears...and embraced her into a hug.. HUme samaj na aa rahai ki hum karein toh karein kya humara mpt tutt raha hai.. Karishma madam bhi galat nahi hai..par  He cried his heart out..

Sanju did not expect this hug she slowly ruffled his hair..Cheeta immediately broke the hug.. Sorry madam ji sorry didi soch ke maine kouno galat irada nahi tha vo hum..

 Sanju silenced him  apni did se maafi mangta hai koi..waise tu uss santosh sharma se pyaar karta hai na..hmm??

 Cheeta wiped his smile and hearing Santu's  name a wide smile appeared on his face..

Sanju smiled at his innocent pyaar.. Jaa usse bhi dekh ke aaa ja..

Meanwhile Sid silently caressed her braids..Santosh ssaw him with all tears in her eyes..

Sid with all concern "  Ro mat na chotu!! Tu roti hai toh dil baita hai mera..

 Santosh:  Bhaiya!!! she cried and hugged him . She did have a sibling but theses days she must admit sid felt and cared more that her blood brother had done all those years .

Sid hugged her tightly and and smiled a little within himself he always wanted a little sister from his childhood and there she was clinging on to him , crying like a baby.. He kept on caressing her and giving her solace..

Santu gently broke the hug  Aap bhi batao bhaiya Karishma madam jo kiya sahi hi toh kiya..agar madam sir ko pata chala hi kum jo muzrim ko pakad ke laye hain vo unki papa hai toh..unka bharosa ut jayenga bhaiya iss duniya se isliye karishma madam ne vo faisla liya.. She hugged him again..

Sid felt happy a littleshe had called him bhaiya now like what two times the kid in him felt elated . and huhhed her tight giving her as much solace as possible .. Shhh...sab teek hojayega..santu..bas tu himmat mat haar na!!

 He wiped his tears and gently broke the hug..and saw her face..and wiped the tears with his fingers.. Bas kabhi akele mat samaj na khud ko tere bhai hai humesha tere saath.. Santu smiled in her tears and hugged him back again..

Cheeta who just came to check in on santu saw both hugging and felt more broken and disheartened and teras just rand down his cheeks...

****************************

Thats all for this part guys..

Hope you like it

Will Cheetosh have a misunderstanding??

What is it to with HM's Father?? how is he related to all of it..??

and will sanju see Sid's pure intention and will Bala ever come out of his trance??

Drop in your views and thoughts