Chapter 2

There warmth was so inviting...

I was slowly falling asleep but was woken up by Emma.

"Are you ok? Your falling asleep" he said.

I nodded "I'm ok... I'm going to be in the library.." I said as I slowly got up, dragging myself to the alphas room.

I slowly entered the room, climbing in Norman's bed, curling up, slowly falling asleep.

I said that I was going to the library so Mike wouldnt look here first.

I soon slowly woke up as I felt a hand on my head, that being Ray's.

Norman and Emma being besides him.

I slowly stretched, I looked at them, ray looked normal while norman and Emma looked traumatized but tried to hide there fear.

I slowly looked around to see all the alphas in there beds and that it was night.

I slowly looked back at them "sorry.. I'm scared of sleeping in my own bed... I'll go back to my bed" I said as I shakily got up, my sight suddenly going black and I fell to the ground, ray catching me with a few shouts.

I slowly regained my sight then smiled at them. "I'm ok, I'll be ok" I said as I slowly got out of the room.

I stopped before going completely out.

"I apologize for covering you bed in my scent norman" I said then opened the door to find mike standing there.

Ray stiffened and the other two stared at mike.

"I was wondering where you were.. I was worried and so was gilda, let's go" mike said, dragging me out and torwards the omegas room.

Once in, gilda hugged me. "I couldnt find you all day! You missed conny leaving!" She cried out.

I hugged her back "I'm sorry, I lost track of time, I didnt mean to miss it" I said.

Gilda sniffled, my vision became blurry.

I'm tired..

I shook my head and set gilda down. "Let's sleep, ok?" I asked, gilda nodded and went to sleep.

I lyed down on my bed, staring at mike as he stared back.

He never slept.

He grinned "you have to fall asleep sooner or later~" he purred out.

I didnt bother to answer, I was already falling asleep.

I slowly got up, surprising mike.

I knew mike had to stay in here, I slowly and quietly walked out of the omegas room and into the alphas room.

I made my way to norman and slowly got into bed with him, curling up into him as I slowly fell asleep.

When I woke up, I was faced with a flushed norman, a smiling emma, and a worried ray.

I noticed it was still night.

"You've been out the entire day, Norman refused to move so he didnt wake you. Of course I took his spot when he had to use the restroom." Emma said, coming over and helping me and norman sit up.

"So, me, emma, and norman are a group and we wanted to add you to it." Ray said.

I nodded numbly "I know what the group's for and such. I will tell you three this, please dont let your gaurd down around mike, he isnt one of us, hes an enemy. Hes also the reason I cant sleep, I stay away so he cant kill me" I said.

Emma seemed devastated and so did norman.

"I probably cant be much of a help to you guys and what ever plans you have, but I can distract mother, I can make her constantly need be with me, make her think I'm sick. Youd just have to be careful of mike" I said, them nodding.

"For now you need rest. Well wake you again after" emma said.

I nodded and went to lay down only to be picked up by Emma. "Nope! You already slept with norman! It's my turn!" He said quietly as he layed me down on his bed.

Norman looked upset and I gave Ray a look that told him what I wanted.

Ray sighed and silently pushed Norman's, his, and Emma's beds together, making a big one.

We all layed down as all three of them held me in some way.

I hope I can help out more when my energy is better...