Chapter 3

I once again woke up, to see that it was morning for once. I was hungry so I slowly got up, away from the three alphas clutches and into the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone.

Soon everyone was up, i could hear emma, ray, and norman come into the kitchen.

"Your up" ray mocked.

I chuckled, "fill me in on what I missed" I said, cooking.

I felt arms around my stomach and I looked to see Emma holding me.

"Hey, is something wrong?" I asked.

Norman put a hand on my shoulder "you were asleep for 3 days" norman said.

"Oh.. well I'm awake now!" I said.

Ray sighed "we have krone here now, and were planning on going to the wall to see what's on the other side. I'm going to distract mom, don and gilda are keeping a look out while Emma and norman are going to be at the wall. I think you should be in the forest to stop mom in case, and if mike comes there" Ray said.

I nodded "gilda and don know?" I asked, that was when I noticed the bandage on Norman's and Ray's face.

I gently held both of there faces "who did this?" I said with a stone cold face.

They sweet dropped a bit. "Don punched us when we told him the truth" ray said, causing norman to give him a 'you just killed don' look.

I stayed there, rubbing there bruised cheeks. "Emma, please finish up breakfast, I'll be back" I said, emma nodded, not knowing what was going to happen.

I started to stomp out, as norman shook Ray "you idiot! Don is as good as dead!" Norman yelled as he went to stop me along with Ray.

I stomped through the halls, every omega and alpha stayed out of my sight.

I caught sight of Don. "DON! DONT YOU DARE TRY AND RUN!" I called out, gilda already knowing what was going to happen when she saw norman and Ray chasing me.

Don yelped and ran away from me, causing me to run after him.

We made it outside before I tackled him to the ground.

He groaned as he opened his eyes, he was met with my protective or psychotic gaze.

Norman called out to me but I couldnt hear as i raised my fist, don bracing himself for a hit.

But ray grabbed my arm before i could as norman grabbed my body.

"Its not worth it! He already apologized!" Norman said.

I glared down at don as the two alphas pulled me off of the terrified alpha.

"I'm calm, I'm calm" I said as they slowly lead me inside, throwing don an apologetic look.

There we bumped into mike who stared at me "nice to see you awake again" he said, letting them walk by.

Once we had breakfast we were running around, trying to get my body up to speed.