Funny Bellarke Short Story

Bellamy and Octavia are fighting about Lincoln. Bellamy doesn't like her with him.

"How come you get to be with your love life and I can't?" Octavia says.

"Clarke and I don't concern you" Bellamy crosses his arms.

"It does concern me. It concerned you when we talked about my love life" Octavia replys sassily.

"I am 25, not 17" Bellamy laughs.

"Clarke is 17" Octavia smiles.

"You are?!?! Omg Clarke, you're like 8 years younger than me!" Bellamy shrieks. "Oh whale, I love you"

"Me too..." Clarke says and Bellamy leans over and starts to kiss her.

"Okay, eww. I'm gone" Octavia runs away crying.

"Okay let's get on with the mission" Clarke breaks off the kiss and her period starts.

"Let's just wait until you finish with um..."

Then they awkwardly continue the mission feeling more awkward than ever.

-2 Weeks Later-

They come back after deafing some grounders. Clarke spotted Raven and Finn kissing and she felt no mercy when she stabbed Finns leg. Then Clarke leaned over and started kissing Bellamy right then and there. Good thing for Finn that the knife was fake.

Bellamy wanted Raven too. He grabbed her wrist and they walked into an isolated tent. Then he stabbed her and she died. He left the tent and said, "Raven is dead. Let her no longer be in this fanfic"

After Raven died, Bellamy took his anger out and had s-x with Clarke.

Bellamy forgot Clarke was on her period so when he penitrated her peepee it was like a blood bomb exploded. But he really didnt because that was 2 weeks ago and he was just hullusinating.

THE END