Chapter 7 - Date and........

Aurora's POV

I loved Matt since young. My heart flutters when he is near me. I know it's cliche but I can't avoid the feeling. My extended family will reach my home by 7 in the evening. They should be here in the morning but there was an urgent work. I missed my grandparents. Zoe's date is in 2 hours. I am making her ready now. Her collection of dresses makes me stunned. We are now at her house as she had many more dresses in her home. She put on the dress. I did the make-up for her. She said it to make light because she didn't like wearing heavy make-up. Adri was with us. He was watching a movie in the living room. She came out and asked him how she looked. He gave thumbs up. Time was running out. So we separated. She went in her car and we both went to our friend's house.

Adriano's POV

While I was driving to our friend's house, I asked Rora, "What do you think about Zoe?" She thought and said, "Zoe is a very good and understanding person. She didn't leave us like how she left us. I see her as an elder sister. I mean I can talk to her without any problems. She doesn't mock me for silly things but just laughs it off. I like her." I said, "I also agree with you. I loved the way she put Erica bitch in her place. She doesn't take shit from anyone. And I am glad she didn't leave us. She also asked Rob to keep his childishness forever. I am thankful to her for not mocking Rob for his behaviour. That woman laughs in every situation." We laughed and drove off.

Zoya's POV

I reached the restaurant we were going to meet. I entered and Zaid called me and said, "Zoya, why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend? You should have said that if you didn't want to meet." I was confused. "Look Zaid, I have no boyfriend and who said to you that I have one," He said, "Your boyfriend called me and said if I met you today he will make my life a living hell. What was his name again? I think it was someone called Luca." I thought confusingly and asked, "Is it, Luca Moretti?" "Yea yea, him. Please Zoya, let's remain friends only. I will tell my dad that we only like to be friends." "Zaid, Luca is not my boyfriend. If you want to be friends then I will not force you. About this threatening, I will talk to Luca." We ended the call. What the hell is wrong with this idiot? Why did he threaten Zaid? I am going to his office now. I was hella angry after days.

I drove there and asked a lady in the reception, "Hello, Can I meet Luca Moretti?" She gave me a disgusting look and said to the other lady beside her, "Now there is another slut who is behind him". That was enough for me. I said to the lady, "Look slut, if you don't tell me where is Luca Moretti now, I will cut you into pieces and send you to your family. I am already angry. And I do what I say when I am angry. So tell me where the hell is Luca Fucking Moretti?" She looked scared and gave me the floor number. I went inside the lift and his assistant asked me, "Excuse me, madam, you are on the wrong floor. This is Luca Moretti's office. Please be out of here." Why the hell is everyone stopping me. Matt came and asked, "Zoya, what are you doing here?" I said, "Where is your boss? Today will be his death day. I want to meet him now." Matt understood I was angry and called Luca and asked if he was free. They let me in. He dismissed everyone in his office as he had a few employees there. I asked, "Luca Moretti, I will only ask one time, did you threaten Zaid? I am not in the mood for games. Say or I will kick you now." He said, "Yes, I did." I asked, "For what flipping thing did you do that? He was just going on a date with me." He pulled me closer and............kissed me. What? Why is the world not ending?

I stood there frozen and he said, "Only I can go on a date with you. I will shoot all the men who lay eyes on me. You were mine the moment I liked you. No loved you. You are mine to have." I pushed him away, "How dare you take my first kiss? I swear on the Gol Gappes I eat, I will take revenge for this. And I am not some food to have. I vow to myself that I will rather stay single than be your wife." He chuckled and I slapped him. He smirked. "One more time you smirk and I'll slap you again." With that, I exited his office and went to his mansion as we were living there until dad and mom's wedding.