Reader x Nat g!p x Wanda g!p

-edited-

Y/n pov

Listening to Steve talking had gotten tedious by now and I just wanted the meeting to be over. He'd been talking for the past hour about how to make the weapons and suits better and to say he was boring was an understatement. Nevertheless, I tried to at least look like I cared so as not to get on his bad side so he'd keep training me. After what felt like forever, he dismissed us and I quickly packed up my things and left the room just wanting to get some lunch and get to training.

I walked into the kitchen and sat next to Peter trying to ignore the stares from Nat. I started eating, listening to Peter talk about his love for Mj but I couldn't shake the feeling someone else was staring at me. I slowly looked around trying to find the source of the stares, quickly catching who it was. My eyes landed on her- Wanda. I stared back as she held eye contact with me while smirking slightly. I was snapped out of my trance as Peter called my name "y/n are you listening." "Uh.. yeah sure." I stuttered back as he raised an eyebrow at my response then continued with his story.

As we had all finished lunch we stood up and started walking out, Peter remembered he had to talk to Tony about some improvements for his suit "sorry y/n I've gotta talk to mr stark, I'll see you later" and rushed off leaving me alone. By now the kitchen was completely empty and I was the last one to leave. Turning a corner to get to my room, I bumped into two hard frames, "sorry" I muttered, not looking up and just trying to get around them. Unfortunately for me, one of them stuck out their arm and stopped me from walking away. Fully prepared for it to be Steve about to lecture me I was about to yell at him but one of them beat me to it, "Where are you going darling?", that definitely wasn't Steve- it was Nat. I looked up and both of them were staring down at me waiting for me to reply "l-uh- I was j-just going to my room" mentally cursing myself for stuttering; both of them just smirked at me. If I'm being honest, they were both very attractive, intimidating but attractive although I wouldn't mind spending some more time with them. Lucky for me, Wanda spoke up, "Why don't you come skip training with us princess- we know you don't really need to go- and we can have some fun" Nat followed up with "Come on, we won't tell sweetheart." and winked. God I could just die right there. After contemplating for a while I eventually decided that they were right and it couldn't hurt. So we walked back to Nat's room.

Nat opened the door to the room and my jaw dropped. I don't know how she had gotten it but her room was so much nicer and bigger than everyone else's- one large king sized bed sat in the centre of the room, covered in a deep red silk duvet cover with a gold trim, large oak wardrobes surrounded the door with a matching desk under the windows and a dark door leading to a private bathroom. I must have been standing there gawking for a while because I jumped when Wanda spoke "close that mouth gorgeous or I'll put it to good use", blush immediately flushed my cheeks as I quickly closed my mouth- although not opposed to the idea. As I gently perched on the edge of Nat's  bed, they both calmly walked over and stopped just in front of me. Their piercing but somehow warm gazes made me wet and the longer they stood there just looking down at me the more submissive I felt. This had never happened before, I was usually confident and head-strong, I don't know how they were doing this to me- but I liked it. "We are glad you decided to join us" said Nat, "why?" I asked, curious as to why they asked me here. "Because now we can show you how good we can make you feel- would you like that darling?" I gasped, shocked at how upfront they were, but I still agreed eagerly-never having wanted anything more. "Good, now lay down for us pretty girl and let us take care of you."

I immediately did what they asked- desperate for their touch. Nat quickly removed my jumper as well as hers and used them to tie my wrists to the bed posts; I was completely under their control. She then smashed her lips against mine and gently bit my lip telling me to open and slipped her tongue in making sure I knew she was in charge. As Nat trailed her kisses along my jaw and down my neck, Wanda pulled my leggings slowly down my legs revealing more and more skin then kissed her way back up my thighs while mumbling "these leggings are way too tight, you've been teasing us all day." Nat got to work removing my shirt but instead of pulling it over my head she decided to rip it open making me gasp. She then stood up leaving me begging for more and strolled over to her wardrobe and searched through a draw while pulling things out. Wanda continued kissing over my panties making me let out soft moans, she then hooked her fingers under the waistband and pulled them off- leaving me exposed to her. She stood up and began removing her shirt and hoodie, casting them off to the side and pulling her belt off. Nat then walked back over to us in just her boxers holding a black vibrator, my eyes widened and my pussy got even wetter. Both women then stood at the end of the bed and grabbed a thigh each, slowly spreading my legs and exposing my dripping pussy to them. I could swear I heard a low growl come from each of them which made a shiver go up my spine.

Nat then passed the vibrator to Wanda, who gently dragged the cold metal through my slit while saying "just relax beautiful and let us take care of you." Nat drew my attention from Wanda for a second with a deep chuckle until Wanda turned the vibrator on, causing my back to arch and a loud moan to leave my mouth. Nat hushed me "shh sweetheart, we wouldn't want anyone else to hear how pretty those moans are." Wanda continued to press the toy to my clit whilst slipping two fingers into my pussy making pleasure corse through me and another loud moan leave my mouth. This made Nat stride up to me and bend down close to my ear and whisper, "I warned you princess about being loud so now your not going to be able to make any noise at all, ok?" I nodded, curious as to how she was going to make me be quiet, however I wasn't expecting her to stuff my discarded panties into my mouth, "Now be a good girl for us and stay quiet." Overwhelmed with pleasure, my pussy started convulsing around Wanda's fingers as I came hard over her hand. Now too sensitive, I tried to squirm away from the buzzing toy but found that to be difficult with my hands tied to the bed and so resorted to whining in hopes that she'd feel bad for me and turn it off- instead she just chuckled "aww is it too much. Are you too sensitive. What a shame." while faking sympathy. The knot in my stomach quickly reappeared and as I was about to cum again she removed the toy and her fingers from my pussy, leaving it aching. I let out another whine as an attempt to tell her how much I wanted to come but I was met with Wanda mocking me "I thought you were too sensitive, isn't this what you wanted?" Regardless of my repeated whines, both of them pulled away and removed their trousers and boxers, causing their hard dicks to spring free.

Both of them now had their dicks out proudly on display, their size was honestly astonishing and my mouth fell slightly open, however my thoughts were interrupted as Wanda flipped me onto my stomach and pulled me onto all fours then sat down on her knees behind me while putting on a condom and Nat sat down in front of me- her dick so close to my face I could see the veins running along it then removed the panties from my mouth and untied me, "let's put that pretty mouth of yours to good use while Wanda buries herself inside that pretty pussy of yours." Too astounded to disobey, I did exactly as told and slowly lowered myself back onto Wanda's hard dick, moaning out loudly to cope with the pleasure- but I was instantly shut up as Nat pushed her dick into my mouth and began thrusting.

The pleasure from both of their dicks was so intense that my eyes immediately rolled to the back of my head as they thrusted into me at the same time. I had never felt this good. Nat then placed her hand on my head and gripped my hair, taking control of me and forcing me to take as much of her as possible- at the same time, Wanda reached around to my front and began rubbing my extremely sensitive clit causing me to moan around Nat's dick which, in turn caused her to let out a low moan. Enjoying this reaction, Wanda began to thrust harder whilst praising me "good girl, you are taking our cocks so well baby." I could feel Nat pulsing inside my mouth, so close to coming and I wanted to make her proud so I tried to take her as far down my throat as I could, she immediately reacted by gripping my hair harder and moaning loudly, finally coming with a loud growl like moan. She pulled out of my mouth and wiped my chin, then pressed her lips to mine and made out with me, swallowing each of my moans, while Wanda continued to slam into me.

Wanda quickly pulled out and before I could complain, she gripped my hips and turned me over onto my back and pounded back into me. My head rested on Nat's chest as it rose and fell, the pace slowing as she calmed down, she then began to pull and twist my nipples- resulting in a loud moan that echoed around the room. Mine and Wanda's moans mixed as we both got closer and closer to coming. With a few final thrusts, we both came together- my cum coating her dick and leaking onto the bedsheets. She stayed inside me for a bit and waited for us to calm down while Nat went to get a warm washcloth to clean up "are you okay princess?", I just smiled and nodded, too tired to speak "stay awake just a little while longer so we can clean you up"- with that she pulled out and Nat walked back in with a cloth and began gently wiping my pussy with Wanda stroking my hair each time she brushed over a sensitive spot reassuring me "well done, good job sweetheart." Nat threw the cloth back into the bathroom then Wanda got into the bed next to me while Nat got in on the other side, so she was spooning me as I lay on Nat's chest. The last thing I heard before I drifted off to sleep was Wanda whisper, "you did so good for us baby. Now get some rest- we'll be right here."