-11-

"He does that every time" Jeremy says from behind Lizzy, scaring the shit out of her. 

"Where the fuck did you come from?" she asks confused and turns around, also seeing another guy. She doesn't know him. "Why are there three people here?"

"Because Leroy said we can take you and Carder, if he's chained to the wall" the other guy says. 

"Carder?" Lizzy asks confused. 

There is a knock on the door. Jeremy walks to the door and opens it. That same guy that was here before is back, with a bag on his head. He's clearly apposing, but Leroy just pushes him forward and chains him to the wall. He then walks out again. Lizzy looks after him. When he closes the door Jeremy walks to him and pulls off the bag.

You can clearly see the panick in the guys eyes. He grabs his wrist and starts pulling it. He's clearly hurting himself, but the guys don't do anything, they just watch. 

"Aren't you gonna do something?" Lizzy asks, turning to Jeremy. That shows that she trusts him the most out off all in the room. 

"Just wait, he'll get it" Jack says and walks next to Lizzy. She takes a step away from him. He smiles. "You're not scared, are you?"

"I just don't trust you" Lizzy says and looks at Carder. His wrist is bleeding. She wants to walk to him, but Jack grabs her arm. 

"I said he'll get it"

"And I think he won't, look at him. He's scared and is not gonna stop. He's gonna kill himself if you don't stop him"

Jack looks at him again. He's lost a lot of blood. He walks to him and squads down a bit away from him. Lizzy walks after him. Carder pushes him over with his feet and stands up. He walks to him and wraps the chain around Jack's neck. 

"Whoa" Jeremy says and he walks to him with the other guy. "Let him go big guy"

"Let me go and I'll let him go" he says back. 

The other guy walks to Lizzy and puts a knife against her neck. Lizzy scares and pulls back her head against his shoulder. "Let him go, or I'll kill her"

"Go ahead, kill her. I'm not that other guy" Carder says. Lizzy sees Jack slowly becoming a bit blue. She feels the knife closer against her neck. 

"If he doesn't let Jack go soon, he's gonna die" she wispers, knowing the guy will hear her. 

He let's go of Lizzy and flips the knife, throwing it to the guy, in his hand. He let's go of the chain and Jack falls on the floor. Lizzy pulls Jack away from Carder with a bit of struggle. Jeremy grabs his arm and pulls him too. 

Lizzy let's go of Jack and walks to the guy. He pulls the knife out his hand and points it to her. Lizzy puts her hands up a bit and stops walking. She pulls a bit  of bandage out of her pocket and shows it to him. Then takes a step forward again. 

"Give me your hand, please" Lizzy says and puts out one of her hands. He walks to her a bit, because the chain go's a bit further.

"Lizzy, watch it" Jeremy says, trying to wake up Jack, who slowly regains contiousnes. Lizzy doesn't say anything. 

He points the knife at her hand. Then he puts it in he palm of her hand and presses a little. Lizzy breaths in. He looks at her neck. 

"Don't forget to breath out" he says after a while and places the knife in her hand. 

Lizzy looks a it and breaths out. She puts the knife in her pocket. He puts his bleeding hand out to her. Lizzy takes it and binds the bandage around his hand. The guys look at her. 

"You gotta stop pulling your wrist, you're gonna get yourself killed" Lizzy says and looks at his wrist. 

"Doesn't matter, I've got some experience" he says pulling up his sleeve. Lizzy sees his arms is full of scars. Selfharm, that's what it looks like. Lizzy steps back a bit and looks at Jeremy. Then looks back at him. 

"Lizzy, get away from him, now, or I'll punish you" the other guy says. Lizzy steps away. 

"Scared I'll try to kill her too. I wish I'd succeeded"  

"You fuckin-" he starts, but Jeremy pushes him back. 

"He's fucking with you, leave him" Jeremy says and pushes him back again. "Or do you wanna end up like Jack, huh?"

The other guy looks angry at Jeremy and back at Carder. "I'll get you one day" he says angry. He then looks at Lizzy, who is looking at him too. "Hi beautiful" he suddenly says and walks towards her. "I don't think I've introduced myself" 

He puts his hand out to her. Lizzy tilts her head and gives him her hand. He pulls it towards his face and presses a kiss on it. 

"I'm Owen. You're Lizzy, right. Everyone here talks about you and your so amazing fightingskills"

"Oh, really" Lizzy says and looks back at Jeremy, who is still helping Jack. Lizzy softly pulls her hand back. She walks to them and squads down. Jack looks at her. Lizzy puts two of her fingers in his neck. "Can you get me ice?"

Jeremy stands up and walks to the fridge. Half way there he stops. "Why am I doing what you ask?" he asks smiling. 

"Because you trust me" Lizzy says and sits down next to Jack. He wants to sit up. "You should really stay down. Five more seconds and he would have killed you"

Carder laughs. Owen almost wants to go to him again, but stops and sits down on the couch. Jeremy comes back with the ice. He puts it on Jack's neck. 

"Are you a doctor or something"

"I'm way to young for that. I'm a nurse. You know, still needed to earn money when my mom was away and my dad was baking" Lizzy says, looking at Jack. He has his eyes closed, but smiles. 

"What are you smiling about, prince charming?" Owen asks and puts his hand out for Lizzy. She doesn't take it. 

"You know what strikes me?" Lizzy says and stands up herself, walking to the couch. 

"Tell us" Jeremy says also standing up. 

"You're so much nicer then Laurens and Tyler"