3.drayer

Laxus finally popped the question to Mira after two years of secret dating, a month later Mira gave birth to a healthy baby boy, Zeus. Zeus was born before Sylvia, so he is two months older. Zeus took all of Mira's traits, her white hair and blue eyes. although Zeus loved his dad's magic he wanted to be feared just like his mother.

Zeus learned take-over Magic, devil soul. Even though he is younger then most people in the guild he still acts like the older brother to everyone. when Zeus was two, laxus and Mira had Jenny.

Jenny was a beauty just like her mom except Jenny had long blonde hair and blue eyes. Jenny looks up to her dad because Natsu and Gray would tell her the great battles and fights laxus was in. Jenny then learned lightning magic.

Jenny and laxus fight almost everyday, getting stronger and stronger everyday. training to the max until there bones hurt, training until the day they earn there guild marks. training until today... because today was the day.

||now||

Zeus's P.O.V

I wake up late but I can get ready quick anyways. I rush to Jenny's room as soon as I finish getting dressed to only see mom doing jenny's hair.

"morning big brother!" Jenny smirks at me. "thanks for waking me up, you little brat!" I say as I as I cross my arms and roll my eyes. "well that would have been less of a chance for you to fight my Fenix." she says with goo-goo eyes.

"Jenny you know Fenix likes sy-" Jenny cut me off. "don't you dare speak her name! she is my love rival." (her mom use to explain how juvia was when she first joined the guild, Jenny now does the same) " I hope we fight, so I can destroy her in front of my Fenix." she has the same look in her eyes that mom does when shes fighting. scarry.

"yeah yeah yeah, now hurry up so we can go I dont want to be the last ones there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys i'm sorry this is so short and crappy. I also wanna apologize for not updating as much as I promised but don't worry. I have the next five chapters written out. I hope you guys are liking my new gens! anyways have a good day.