Chapter 1. Fullbuster

When gray and juvia got married it only took five months before they had there first child. Storm fullbuster was born, he looked just like gray. His black hair, his dark black eyes but very friendly just like juvia. When storm turn a year old, gray and juvia had Sylvia.

Storm hated having a sister, having the attention taken off him. When storm was six and Sylvia was five. Juvia would tell them stories about the guilds adventures.

"Mama?" Sylvia peeped up from the bed before juvia left the room. Juvia walked to the edge of storms bed, the two shared a room. "Can I learn magic too? I mean water magic" Sylvia squeaked. Her face was a tint of pink "of course raindrop."

"Hey! No fair if Sylvia gets to learn water magic, I wanna learn it too." Gray walked in at the voice of storm. "Water magic? Ice-make could blow it out of the water." Gray said.

"Gray-Sama your shirt." Juvia said. Just then Sylvia got up and stood on the bed. "I WANNA LEARN MOMMYS MAGIC SO I CAN BEAT DADDY!" Little Sylvia shouted. "Ice-make magic would be way cooler!" Storm shouted back her.

Soon the two would train everyday until they were sore with pain. Years passed and soon there powers grew and strong. Storm was at the age of 8 and Sylvia only 7. Their parents had gone on a mission and left Cana Alberno babysitting.

"I'm stronger than you!" One would shout. "As if!" The other would shout back. "You kids are giving me a headache!" Cana shouted. A few moments after that she passed out.

"Water magic, is way more powerful!" As Sylvia shot water out of her hand straight at storm. Without hesitation he froze her water. "Water is useless, dumb and one do the least powerful magic."

Tears filled Sylvia's eyes. "I hate you!" With that Sylvia ran out the door. Storm turned away and closed the door. After about two hours, storm went for a walk around magnolia. He could see the sun setting. "Come on cutie, show us some magic." Storm heard some kids yelling and shouting at the park across the street. He just kept walking.

"I'll show you some real magic! Lightning vortex!" One boy shouted. Storm stopped in his tracks when he heard the scream of a little girl. "Dance for me watermage!" It was Sylvia, she cried in pain pleading for the two boys to stop. "Mommy, daddy!" She screamed "BIG BROTHER!"

"Hey!" Storm shouted "you better step away from my baby sister!" Storm charged at the two boys who were much bigger then him. "Ice-make hammer! Ice-make floor" the two boys slid down landing face first and got right back up, ran away without a second glance.

Storm turned back to look at Sylvia. She was crying and had scratches on her face. "What the hell were you thinking?" "Sylvia wanted to prove that she was strong." She continued to cry. " your talking like mom again." Storm sighed "come here." Storm said looking away blushing as he held his arms out. Sylvia jumped into his arms sobbing her eyes out.

From that day on storm has protected Sylvia from anything that could make his baby sister cry

~now~
Storm is now 16 and Sylvia 15

Storms POV

Today is the day we finally join the guild and get our official guild marks. I plan to get mine just were dad has his. "You ready to go?" I ask Sylvia as I walk over to her as she puts her blue butterfly Clio in her hair, she nodded her head.

"Are we gonna meet everyone at the guild?" Sylvia asked.

"Yes, let's go."