butterflies-(28)

Mattheo and marcy's faces slowly edge together, he stared at her lips like it was a craving. Marcy looked directly into his eyes, reminiscing the hints of warm brown tones. The light bulb was the only light they could use to see each other, but that was enough. Marcy felt her stomach fill with butterflies. She began to smile as she kissed him. His lips were soft and gentle, almost like he was scared of forcing it onto her. But She'd never kissed one of her friends before, at least not a friend who was a boy. So this would be a first. When their lips locked together, both of their eyes closed, embracing the situation. And the funny thing is, they were both nervous before it all, but now....now it felt casual. Casual like it wasn't even the slightest bit weird or strange. Marcy had to tippy toe to reach his height. Their bodies merged together, close enough that it left no gaps between them. Almost like their bodies perfectly locked together. Marcy placed her hands at the sides of his face, forcing her way in for more, and Mattheo wasn't trying to prevent it. He seemed to be fine with it even though he had been the most anxious out of the both of them beforehand. He placed his hands on her waist, making sure he didn't make her feel like he was trying to push any boundaries. But she was fine with it, actually, she was great with it. She pulled away and locked lips again. Not daring to open her eyes. This basically happened right up until when they called for them to stop at the 7 minute timer. And for some reason, they didn't feel the slightest bit weird about it all. They both questioned where it left the both of them, but other than that, neither of them regretted it. Not one single bit. And neither of them would forget it. Later on, the only thing they'd think about was that kiss, the energy it gave them both and how they'd never felt more alive like they had done in that moment.

Sophia:"times up." Sophia called out, she was hoping it had landed on Mattheo, she'd begun to see a change in Marcy that had been keeping her happy, at least from what she'd seen. And even though their plans for her birthday were completely out of the blue for marcy, it hadn't been as bad as they usually were. Sophia liked it when she could see marcy was happy. Marcy normally struggled to find happiness in a lot of situations and since Mattheo and her became friends, there'd been a massive changed. One that might be for the greater good and most likely beneficial on marcy's behalf.

They both exited the broomstick cupboard, barely looking at each other as they walked out. Their eyes met eye contact just before they took their seats again, shyly smirking at one another. Mattheo would never admit it, but the butterflies marcy felt, he felt them too. It was an odd kind of feeling, but one that wouldn't hurt to get used to. The feeling that he experienced then was something he'd never experienced before and it felt so natural. Like there wasn't a problem with it at all, marcy felt the same too. And for a moment, she spaced out reminding herself of all of those 7 minutes they'd just spent together. And the flashbacks to herself made her smile and flourish.

Marcy:"I vote for Sophia next." She grinned with a mischievous hint on her face. She had awaited to see who Sophia would end up making out with. After all, she was nice to near enough every person in the room, so she couldn't see anyone having an overall problem with kissing her. Sophia swallowed thickly and exhaled with a shaky breath. She knew she was doomed as soon as shed mentioned playing this silly little party game.

Sophia:"O-okay." She slowly leant over into the middle of the circle and spun the bottle. As she held onto her sanity, she could feel he heart pounding. She didn't like the feeling at all, as well as being put on the spot as every person in the room stared at you like you were the center of attention. As the bottle slowed down, Marcy began to hold her breath, she wanted it to be someone decent as there was a large group of people in the slytherin house that they both disliked. And just as she hoped it would land on someone fairly decent, was her luck actually as good as she had intended it to be? Or was it only too coincidental that it happened to land on draco. Typical. Of course, the one time she begs for someone with some decency, and it gives her the complete opposite. Now she'd be one of the many girls that draco kissed. And a nice way to make it on his list too.

Draco:"guess its your lucky day, clark." He raised and then lowered his eyebrow, knowing he was kissing a girl who he hadn't kissed yet whether it had been her or marcy. But since marcy had already kissed Mattheo, he got to kiss Sophia and in all fairness, he wasn't complaining. Though pansy had something to say about it.

Sophia:"I highly doubt that, but let's just get this over with." He perked herself up and headed straight for the cupboard, she wanted to get it over and done with. She neither liked nor disliked draco, but he always had his faults, and she was always blessed with seeing the faulty side of him rather than the positive side.

Draco:"she's quick. Bonus." He grinned to himself, trying to make a joke that clearly wasn't funny, as no one laughed along with him.

Marcy:"god, could you be more desperate?" Marcy looked at him with a rather subtle look with a faint grin.

Draco:"I have no idea what you're on about." He said jokingly. It took him only seconds to follow along after her. The timer begun and Marcy felt bad for Sophia, but then again, maybe she hadn't kissed draco and refused. But who knew, the door was shut and no one could here a word, therefore no stone could tell whether anyone had actually played 7 minutes in heaven with the other. But maybe she had given in to his putty gestures and had just gone for it, she'd had enough shots to do so.