Crescendos

The rhythm of her pelvis grinding against my pelvis has slowed from the frantic and desperate pace which is now at a passionate and meticulous celerity.
Deep and gently, she moves so she can savor the movements inside of her, I feel the entirety of myself inside her, her sopping crotch- evident of her arousal- eliminated the need for lubricant.
Inside of her I feel my turged cock, distended with blood, stretch her out, partially squeezed at the top when I penetrate into her deeper, tighter cervix.

Her gasps excite me, introducing more gasoline to my fire. Vigorously she moves herself, pleasuring herself.

"My body Is yours, pleasure yourself   as much as you want" I tell her.

Pleasure radiates from her body, like a drug- I consume it frantically- an addict- hopelessly hooked on the oxytocin we produce. My brain craves her, it's insatiable appetite can't be alleviated without her.

Sweat glistens from her body, the bed is damp from the sauna that we had created in her bedroom, pushing ourselves to our physical limit, lungs incapable of sufficiently providing the oxygen we need to continue our exertions. Yet we still continue, lungs straining, muscles not yet feeling the tenderness that is imminent, the only focus is on our pleasure.
That one thought is a macrophage, consuming every other thought- the ones that cautions us to slow down; our bodies are throwing up early warning signs but we're oblivious to those. We are both one-minded; carnal desires turn us to animals in the pursuit of the pleasure of our human flesh.

Her breath is ragged, roaring in my ear as I kiss her neck and nibble her earlobe. I grab her in the inside of her thigh- both hands firm , thumbs digging into muscles that are tucked into the crook of her thighs.
Bringing her focus to the present, she and I maintain eye contact- I breathe deeply, leading her. I hold my breath for 8 treacherous seconds and breathe out slowly, my lungs incapable of understanding why the tempo has slowed drastically. I place both of my hands on her ears- massaging on the way down, until they rest on her cheek bones. With my thumbs on the sides of her cheeks, long fingers pushing her muscles slightly- cautiously watching for any slight sign of pain, or anxiety.

Continuing breathing deeply, and holding our breaths, a few minutes have passed and her chest has stopped heaving, her breathes are no longer strained or jagged. The regular vividity of color has returned to my vision.

I wink at her, it's slipped out but just a few passionate kisses and she slips me back in. Slower this time, enjoying and savoring the intimacy; the world around us drops out of existence.

What matters is her. The only thing that matters is us, the only scents that exist is sweat and the smells of our bodies, the only sounds in the world are our breathing, her whimpers, and gasps- her moans surround us and the air crackles, our bodies keep pushing past their boundaries and limits.

An enternity passes, and we collapse, wholeheartedly satisfied to our fullest content. And we fall I to a deep sleep, her body still full of my warmth, both of us without a care in the world.