I forget what chapter number.....8? :-P

Hello!!! So... I decided to write another part:-D i hope you like it!!!

Also!!! this capter is dedicated to TarkieTheSeal for being the first to comment on my book in a loooooong time:-) it made me super happy!!!

Vote, read and smile!!!:-)

Claudia POV

I've really had enough, it's like wherever I go, whatever I do...I can't escape. I just...can't. Not from my mmories, not from them. I want to kill myself...but can't do it. I'm such a child. I'll all ways be a child. Why? Why me? I dreamed of weddings and played wife and husband with the children on my street when I was little- before the plauge came and everything dissapeared. When the people in my life died and left me behind. When the new people came and stole me away- made me their immortal princess. I turned cold durig those years, deciding that that was the only way to run away from my memories- it didn;t work. I wonder what happened to my family where they're buried... what did my mother look like? Why can't I remmember??? Why?

Lestat POV

I fear that Dracula will come after me...hm..whatever. Who cares? Atleast there will be some exitment in my life...now what should I do about leontine? Eh..I'll think about that later...I see my prey.

Leontine POV

Jump! I think as I jump off of the cementery wall...I wonder when Father'll come. hopefully never. I've had enough of him...all those lessons....

FLASHBACK

"Leontine! Come down here!" I hear Father scream.

"Coming!" I yell and run down the stairs falling, I must admit, I'm scared of Father.

He appears in front of my and grabs me by my dress,"You are such a filthy and slow child! To think that you are my heir!!! Even that horrid psychopath of a cousin, Armand would be better. Atleast he KILLS people and doesn't PITY them like SOMEONE!" he throws me across the ground and I hear a large CRACK! I can't feel anything, I-I can't move. I try to scream but with no avail.

My Father is all ready down the corridor. He didn't even hear the crack. I fall unconcious and a couple of hours later Father find me.

"Why are you on the floor?" His spit hits my face, "Why aren't you sleeping in your bed? Are you trying to find out if you can sleep on the floor like a swine? Is this a rebelion?"

He smacks me.

I try to do something- but can't. Everything hurts and I see a rainbow of colours behind my eyes.

"GET UP!" he screams.

I don't.

He slaps me and kicks me, and I don't move away, but my body shivers like jello when he kicks me.

He kneels down, "Leontine?" he asks, for the first time in his life- worried.

He grabs me and soon I'm in my bed.

"Leontine, i'm so sorry!" He cries as he closes the blinds. But he's leaving for a battle against the Turks tommorow. And we both know that he's not sorry.

Months pass. I'm in my bed, not moving not talking. Sometimes one of the servants lays me outside on a blanket...but only rarely.

Everyone who sees me seems to pity me. Even the doctors. EVERYONE. It's annoying. I start to hate everyone. And then one day,  when a doctor is inspecting me I move. I ignore the doctor, who is talking with a servant about my condition and move again. I can move! I slowly get out of bed, without either of them noticing. And watch as the doctor explains something, taking out a sharp object and showing the servant what he wants to do to me with it. He accidently cuts himself.

My teeth lengthen.  Wow. Cool!

Needless to say both of them are dead within seconds. Not one screamed. They smiled when they saw me walk twords them, but there smiles soon turned into frowns.

Turn that smile upside down!

I feel my teeth shorten again. Cool!!!

I get dressed and see that I've changed, my hair is longer and curlier. My lips are red and so are my pupils. I'm paler and the sun hurts my eyes- but does not burn me.

I kick the two dead people aside as I walk out of my room.

All the servants laugh as they see me, I attempt to smile at them, as I walk past them...but it's hard. What happened to me? Hm. Ohwell. I like the new me suddenly everyone starts to yell. Father is home.

I runup into the greetings room and wait for him. He comes in. Looking diffrent. Pale like me... what happened to us? But, he soon sees me.

I stare at him. He stares at me. Seconds pass by, minutes pass by.

"What hapened?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"What?" I hiss at  him.

His eyes widen.

"You know something."

"YOU can move."He smiles at me cruelly.

"YOU drink blood." I smile at him as he stares at me in horror.

"Do you? Did you kill someone?" I nodd to his question.

"Two." I smile at the thought of that yummy taste.

To my astonishment he smiles.

"Hm...maybe you're not as bad of a heir as I thought you to be, come here. Let me explain...."

The next years, my Father shows me how to hunt. He doesn't kick me, or hurt me, only when he teaches me how to fight. I join him in battles and fight by his side. Armand is the whimp in the family now. The freak. THe forgotten one. The weak one. I am heir I am the chosen one.

But all of that changes when I meet Lestat.

Lestat. I was madly in love with him, and made one of our coven (we killed everyone in our castle or turned them into vampires and made a coven) leaders to turn him into a vampire. The covern leader then killed himself. He had lived for a long time, and had enough.

Then Father found out...and he wasn't happy. And to make it worse, Lestat ran off with Nicki. Leaving me behind, for a long, long time. But he will pay...oneday.

Okidoky!!! Hope you liked this:-) It was more of a filler...but the next chappie will excite you!!! Also if you haven't read any of the Vampire Chronicle books, and need and explanation on who Nicki was, then ask!

Any new title ideas?

LOVE YOU WITH MY UNDEAD HEART!!! X