Chapter 019: Training

Tyler's POV:

The past week has gone more smoothly. I would still cry and feel the urge to hurt myself, but with Nina by my side it's more tolerable. I enjoy her warm hold, comforting words, and light kisses. At school, there would be people who come up to me; giving their respects for my late mother. Other than that, I was of no longer mention. This is why I didn't want others to find out.

It was me visiting my mom's grave, where that foul odor was lingering around her tombstone. I'm still at lost of where the smell is coming from, or what even is the smell, but I am determined to find out. I will find the man who caused my mother pain and was the one to put her last minutes of life gasping and calling for help. I will make sure he pays.

+

"This is not right. Try it again." Steven, Nina's father, was training me in the woods these last few days. As I asked him to train me earlier, we are basically repeating a whole bunch of techniques which I am good at. I excel at running, pawing, jumping, attacking, hunting, and sniffing. But he claims that I need to continuously repeat these movements, so if I were to ever come in a dilemma, and possibly with other wolves I know how to defend myself.

It was my sense of hearing which was slacking lightly. I only could hear a murmur voice speaking, and not if there were other beings close by me.

"Okay, I think we can take a break." As I was in my wolf form, I held my clothes in my mouth, going behind a few tree's and bushes to change. Nina had made us some lunch, which I was throughly enjoying happily. Nina no longer questioned what type of training I did or why I need it. She also didn't ask anymore about my animalistic being. She was only to know in due time. Only when I was ready to tell her.

"Tyler, I'd like to discuss something with you," I looked up from my sandwich, waited for him to speak. "As I know, knowing about your true self is all overwhelming, and you are excelling wonderfully. Earlier as I spoke to you the concept of a mate, and mating process, your mate is coming soon. Mates are hard to come by, and there is only one significant. In later time, you may find another. But the first one is very crucial,"

I understood the purposes of a mate, but how was I too find one? He had told me my mate would have a similar mark as me. Specifically the mark on my arm. It may show on my mates arm, back, or neck. There was telling who or what kind of person would be my mate, was it destined for great future purposes.

+

"Wait, what? You mean to tell me, you think Nina is my mate...?" I was speechless upon hearing the words that came right out of his mouth. I was actually thinking of asking Nina to become my girlfriend, but only with his consent. I didn't think her being my mate just yet. Not that I wouldn't mind...

"As her father, it makes me slightly uncomfortable. But I rather it be you and her rather than someone else. Nina shows the absolute adoration and care for you, like any mate would. In werewolf terms, Nina comes across the line of being an omega. A partner to help in support and carry your future pups. From Andre's telling and from my own views, you come off as an Alpha. You release the pheromones and actions. Along with the protective showing you bestow in certain situations,"

I couldn't say anything.

"As being Nina's father, and your trainer, I'd like to give you permission. I'm allowing you to consider my Nina as your mate and soulmate. If you do decide to make that happen, you must tell her immediately of what you are and the basics of this. I can explain any other things you may be uncertain of in near future."

"Y-yes. I didn't think about that, but I will highly consider it. T-thank you." I bowed down deeply, thanking him for his blessing. It may be a little awkward. I pretty much got acceptance to make Nina mine and possibly mate with her. But I'm thankful he only wished to see her with me and me only.

I promise to tell her. And very soon.

+

That day come quite sooner than planned. It was Saturday, and there were no assignments to complete, nor any chores or other activities to do. I told Andre and Steven, I was planning to tell her today. They gave me their full encouragement, and wished me luck.

Nina had just finished hanging up some newly bought shirts from the store, and I asked if he she'd like to come with me on a walk. She was happy to go, and immediately went to grab her sneakers and small purse.

I was to be taking her to where I train.
Here I would ask her to be mine.
Here I would show her what I am.

+

(Authors Note)

// It's suspected Nina is the mate of Tyler!! From this chapter on, I plan to make fluff and maybe not a whole lot of drama happen. Also, Tyler will accept the fact of how things are and begin to act like the true alpha he is! -Sorry to spoil!- How do you think Nina may take it? Will she cower away or will she be okay with it? Please vote and comment your thoughts!💜 //