Chapter 57:Been Exposed

Start writing your story

Amanda POV

Amanda is in shock and can't believe Katie what Chiquita did.

"Katie, You lying. There is no way she will never do that to me. She is my friend."

"I'm sorry, sis. She is not your friend. She went behind your back."

Amanda is not want to hear this. The bell rings.

"Listen Katie, I got to get to class. Before I go, Sandy, I just wanna make this clear to you that he is not my boyfriend. There is nothing going on between me and Derrick. I'm not in love in with him. He and his friends are drinking beer at outside. They were drunk.

"Amanda, Chiquita says Derrick is been using you to get back at Sandy. His friends plan this to get with you and he is been drinking beer.

Sandy is shock what her ex-boyfriend did."

"OMG Amanda, I'm shock for what he did along with his friends. Did they gave you to drink beer?"

"Oh no! I told them no. I told them to get out now until my Uncle Jermaine show up. He is started trippin."

"I'm going to Mrs. Davis's class for science."

"OK I gonna get ready for Spelling Test at Mr. Thomas's class. I see you at lunch break."

"OK, I see you later, sis."

One a Half Hour Later in Mrs. Davis POV 

They are finish the test and now they are about to watch home movies. Chiquita is in the same class with her. Stephane is also there and she don't like that she staring at Amanda.

"OK class put the pencils down. We are about the home movies."

"Like what?. Mrs. Davis?"

"Well Kathie, We are gonna watch it's about body parts."

"UGH no way."

The students don't like that idea, but Amanda had mix feelings about this.

"Uh Mrs. Davis."

"Yes, Amanda."

"I'm not sure about the body parts. Can we talk about how doctors save life's?"

"Yeah we want to talk about it, but yes it's gonna be next time."

"Uh OK."

"OK we about to watch. OK here we go."

They started watch the home movies in 30 minutes until its stop and shows the picture that Amanda is with the guys and starting drinking beer. The students are in shocked and disbelief.

"OMG It's Amanda."

"Oh no It's can't be true. Who took the picture of me and Derrick?"

"Oooh Come on, Amanda. You are in love with him."

"Yeah! I can't believe you were drinking beer  with them. after dancing with Derrick."

Amanda is angerly deny it.

"SHUT UP, PETER!"

There is another picture is pull up. It was her mother Tatiana and her ex-boyfriend Angel kissing. It's from Covergirl set years ago.

"Oh no! It's my mom and her ex-boyfriend Angel."

Mrs. Davis is shock can't believe what she sees this and everybody is laughing and disbelief what her mother did.

"Mrs. Davis, it's not what you think-"

"Ooooh your mother is cheating on your father?"

"I'm gonna ask her right now. I'm getting out of here."

"Who is did  this?"

Amanda's eyes are started to water like glass as she runs out of the classroom as she hold her hands on your face as she runs down the hall. She runs into to the girl's room as she started to cry in disbelief.

"Amanda, report to Principal Carter's office now."

"Oh no! There gonna know about the drinking beer and I'm gonna confront my mom when I get home."

Author note: Ooooh snap! They show the home movie and now she is been exposed and so its her mom Tatiana with Angel now her past is been resurfaced again. This time in the tabloid. Aww man! Michael is been in shock about this. Will she clear up her name and will discover the truth?  Stay tuned reader. It's time for the Weekend.