Chapter 25 - The Final Chapter

Three years later...

Binalutan si Syl ng kaba habang pinatitigan ang pambisig na relo saka kalaunang bumaling sa malaking pintuan ng mansyon. He hasn't returned yet, and it's already late. Kumawala siya ng malalim na hininga at babalik na sana sa kwarto nila nang merong humila sa paanan ng pajama niya.

She looked down and her face instantly softened to see who it was. It was her three year old son.

"Raz? Baby, didn't I told you to go to bed already?"

"Awe you waiting fow daddy, mommy? Is he not still home yet?" Sylvie shake her head and picked her son up. "Daddy's been really busy with work lately, that's why he's not home yet."

"Is wowk weally impowtant? Fow him to come home late?" He asked again then tilted his head. Sa murang edad ng anak niya ay hindi maipagkait ni Syl na maaga itong natutong magsalita at magtanong. 

But what amused her often is how her son can already construct a sentence question at this age.

It might be because of her friends who loves Raz so much that they frequently baby sits him whenever she's busy at work. Knowing how talkative they were, Sylvie was sure that her friends influenced her son when it comes to communication.

"Yes, baby. Daddy's work is really important because he is working hard for you to give you a better future."

"Waaahhh! Daddy always loves me!" A faint smile crossed her face.

"Mmm, daddy loves you so much. Kaya matulog kana at baka aagawin niya si grizzly sayo! Sige ka!" His adorable son gasped in horror.

"No! Not my teddy beaw gwizzly Mommy! Last time daddy took grizzly fwom me I had a nightmawe!" Raz faked a sob making her giggle in fondness then pinched the tip of his nose.

"Okay that's enough. Do you want Mommy to sleep beside you?"

But then, she heard the mansion's door opened and a group of men entered the lobby, soon getting her son's attention to know who came home. "Daddy's home! Daddy! Daddy!"

"Raz—anak! Becareful going down the stairs!" Dali namang bumaba sa mga bisig niya ang anak at na-eexcite na puntahan sa baba ang kakadating lang. She groaned and went downstairs to follow her hard-headed son.

"Daddy!"

"Awww kiddo! Come here!" When he saw his son running down the stairs, going towards him, his face brightened and felt that every exhaustion he had from earlier's work had faded away.

Raziel picked up his son and fondly threw him up in the air then catches him after. "Wahhh! Daddy do it again!"

"You stayed up late huh. Did you wait for Daddy to come home, hmm? Hmm?" Raz couldn't help it but to giggle in laughter as his father kept on attacking his face with kisses that tickles him. And to Sylvie who saw that scene, something tightened her chest.