In bed (yall know what this is)

He's a fucking bottom (or a switch depending on the day) [in one of my stories i'm writing he's a top<3]
He asks for consent everytime. [He dosen't want to make you uncomfortable.]

Kinks
Knife kink, Pain kink, Overstimulation kink, Begging kink, Slight bondage, and maybe masochism.

Top or Bottom
If he's topping he'll be rough or gentle depending on how bad you want it. He could last as many rounds as you want until you get tired.
If he's subbing then he'll do whatever you want. Wanna fuck to music? Sure! You can pick from Gwen Stefani's Bubble pop electric to Emo Boy by Ayesha Erotica. Basically any song goes.
Bondage? Sure! Knifepay? You can barrow his!  
He will let you fuck him until he cries. (if he can cry?)

Little stuff that woud happen during coitus
Neck biting definately.
Random moments where he'll stop and look at you,smile,and go harder. (if he's topping)
He'll pin your wrists above your head when he tops and just giggle in anticipation.
If you're topping he's gonna fucking whimper and praise you.
When he tops he'll slide a knife up your thigh (if you're into that) and tell you what he's gonna do to you.

Aftercare
After yall do the devil's tango, he checks on you to make sure you're okay.
If you topped him then he's gonna need a minute. (yeah he's alright just overstimulated from you loving him so much)
Expect cuddles (and lots of them buddy. he ain't letting go.)
(i ain't good at smut)