The deep end (because I jumped head first into the deep end i guess)

Tyler starts taking off his clothes to get in the shower but before he stepped one foot in the slide door shower, he got a call from from Mei to let him know that they are heading to the park to go vape. Tyler told them he was getting in the shower and was going to hang with Carter when he was done. Mei was a little bit sad but asked Tyler to ask Carter if he was down to vape and maybe barbecue. Tyler said he'd think about it than got in the shower

Tyler: Hey Carter.
Carter: 'Sup Tyler? What's going on
Tyler: The girls want me to go to the park but I told them I was hanging out with you. Wanna go to the park?
Carter: Sure I guess.
Tyler: Alright I have a few things to do so
it's gonna be awhile.
Carter:: Ok. See you soon.
Tyler: Also. If you see me in tight short shorts. I lost a bet with Mei.
Carter: *holds back laughter* Ok see you soon. *hangs up*

Tyler gets dressed and goes to the daisy mart where Devon has been working at for the past three years. You'd think he'd be in college. Nah, he dropped out of high school before he got hired at the daisy mart. He was also a stoner mainly marijuana and pills, on special occasions and events he does crack and blow. But let's move on.

Devon saw the teen in the short shorts, and his eyes slowly tracked to the bottom when he turned around to head to an aisle. Devon's cock couldn't help but twitch in his pants. He seen the kid go in the daisy mart before and always got a hard-on for the teen. He imagined Tyler bent over the counter and took Devon's cock in his ass. But such fantasies didn't come true because Tyler would run to the police. But when he saw Tyler leaning on a shelf, he got a boner again.

Devon got up silently and pulled out his cock and walked over to Tyler. He grabbed Tyler by the wrists and leaned on him, as Tyler stood there trembling, shaking his wrists to break free, he felt Devon remove a hand from his wrist to pull down his shorts. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Tyler said. He elbowed Devon in the stomach to get him off but Devon got hit in the stomach harder than Tyler hit him in the stomach. Devon puts Tyler in a choke hold without choking him and said "STAY FUCKING STILL". Tyler was wailing at this point. As Devon put his member in Tyler, Tyler screamed as he took 8 1/2 inches of meat in his anus. It felt like passing a kidney stone while getting stabbed in the stomach. Devon came and let Tyler go but Tyler grabbed a can and smashed Devon's head in. Tyler sitting there crying, legs shaky like jello and leaking cum as he called the girls and Carter to pick him up from the daisy mart. They took Devon to the hospital even though Tyler refused to bring him they had him on a coma watch. When they left the hospital, Tyler explained everything.

(Yeah I kinda jumped head first into the deep end with this. 557 words)