The emo boy fell in love

(Tw: mention of suicide, alcohol, and vaping)

(Carter Murphy-Meyhew POV)
"I can't believe that someone would take advantage of Tyler. Someone that my brother was friends with. Someone that we (as in me and my brother *YOU insert name because I'm lazy*) let sleep in our house when he was too stoned to show up at his parents house." "Quit beating yourself up ."  That voice in my head. That voice returned. That was the voice of my grandma and my Conscience. I've ignored that voice before and tried to kill myself when I was 11 because I was getting bullied and harassed for being emo and homosexual. I got to admit that I was in love with Tyler since middle school. He was and still is my close friend who'd always been there for me.  Now sine he has been raped, I felt like a bad friend for not being there for him, the girls did everything that I could/should have done.  They helped him get through the trauma while I do nothing but give him nothing but a hug. I also want to express my feelings to Tyler and tell the group that I'm gay. But after my brother turned 16, he came out as bisexual. My parents didn't support him and ridiculed, and berated him for it the day after he came out, my parents wanted to send him to a Christian conversion camp to make him "normal" but they couldn't send him til after 2 weeks, so all they could do was force him to read the Bible, bathe in holy water, and "pray the gay away". He couldn't take another minute of the torture my parents were putting him through. He decided to move in with a friend and live there until his parents can suck up and deal with the fact they had a queer kid. Well 2 actually. I decided to come out to my parents as well at age 15. They didn't take the news lightly. Instead they abused and hit me. But this isn't about my personal life anymore. All I have to say is I'm gay and I like Tyler Nguyen-Baker. (He ended up saying that out loud in his room but his parents weren't home... Thankfully).

(Tyler's POV)
I was just walking around the block and happened to pass Carter's house. That's when I heard "All I have to say is I'm gay and I like Tyler Nguyen-Baker." From outside because Carter had left it open.

(423 words excact)