♚ F e a r M e a n s N o t h i n g W h e n I ' m W i t h Y o u ♚

♚ Disclaimer :: I do not own 'The Legend of Zelda franchise' nor You, so please don't report me or sue me. All the edited photo's used in this story were edited by me. I do not own the original photo nor the text used. Also, this story takes place in neither any of the games made so far. The land is smashed up versions from everywhere. I'm sorry i cannot provide you a map of what I think it looks like in my brain but I hope you will be able to picture it later.

Extra :: Wow, it's only the forth day and I get over 5 hearts... I... I don't know how to thank you guys. I didn't think one person would even want to read my horrible stories... Thanks again. I don't know if you guys will even like this chapter... it's full of Back Story more than real story...

♚ "Look at all the pretty flowers! I've missed going outside... so many months...! This feels great~" Y/N squealed, twirling around forgetting about Dark Link entirely. "I missed all the nature around me hehe!"

"Yeah Yeah whatever. Let's just get going already."

"Oh! I've never asked, but were exactly are we going?"

"Your going to marry the king. Simple as that." Dark Link sighed while ruffling his hair. "I thought I metioned it already."

Y/N glared while have a teary face. "N-No... I think you l-left that o-out..." Y/N stuttered out backing up a bit.

Dark Link looked over at her and sighed. "Look, Zelda was supposed to marry our king, but instead I got you. I have no choice. You get to frolic around whenever when you do. Even without me, so you should be happy." He said giving her a sincere look.

Y/N lifted her head and gave him a smile. "Well... I'm pretty sure he isn't that bad... I get to go outside whenever I want... But... is it even the right thing to do...?" She sighed to herself.

♚ Time Skip

"So... About a few days before, You used Blood manipulation magic. I assume you realize, it's Dark Magic, right?" Dark Link said as they sat on a tree branch, taking a break.

Y/N slowly brought her knee's towards her chest, put her hands on her lap, and placed her head in her arms. She took in a deep breath, and let it out slowly. "Well... I guess I should explain to you who... Who I am..."

"Er- unless you don't want to but I'm pretty sure if I travel with a stranger I know nothing about could leave to disasters. So, go on."

"Okay."

♚ Flashback ♚

"I guess you can say... I was a happy princess of some sorts. I'd like to think that..."

The kingdom's flag swayed in the wind, it's Black background Red crimson sign made the kingdom seem eerie. But in all honesty, there could not have been more happiness in that kingdom than anywhere else- not even Hyrule itself. The kingdom was called K/N was a mash up of Her mother and her father's name, Her father was F/N L/N, he ruled the kingdom with His wife, M/N L/N. They had only one daughter, and her name was Y/N M/N L/N, They're one and only treasure.

"Father showed me the outside world when I was old enough to walk. I couldn't help but just roam around for hours upon hours outside. We were all happy. Or at least... I thought."

10 year old Y/N walked up to her mother, who was running towards her room in the halls but froze when she saw her. Her mother grabbed Y/N's tiny hands and pulled her away.

"At that moment, I learned how to use Dark magic. My father was teaching dark magic to anyone who would take it- and we ended up getting hated by the 'good' people. My father was chased down, while me and my mother grabbed all our things and ran to the kingdom who believe in nothing but Light Magic. Hyrule."

"STOP! PLEASE! STOPPPP!"

"M-M/N... Y-Y/N..."

"Father! Don't speak! Please!"

Y/N tried to grab her fathers hand, but was pulled back by the guards. At that moment- Y/N could spot another princess. Zelda. Zelda held a strange glare while hiding her face from the sun with her umbrella. Her father raised his hand, as the men all ran towards him- punching Y/N's father to the ground until he bled everywhere. While he was vulnerable, The men grabbed him, shoving him up a wall- holding him by his neck, and shouting in his face. The got the rope and tied it around his neck and watched as he struggled to breath.

"NO! FATHER!"

And off with his head.

♚ Flashback End ♚

"A few years later... My mom married the king of Hyrule... I don't understand why. I can clearly tell she's hurt and that her heart has stopped loving. I was never let out of the kingdom because of Zelda's overprotectiveness."

Silence.

"So... I'm er- Sorry to hear that?"

More Silence.

"Yeah..."

Glance.

Turn.

"So... what about you?"

"Pfffft You don't need to know anything." Dark Link replied rolling his eyes while closing his eyes. His eyes shot open when he heard Y/N jump up all of the sudden, and watched as her hand slipped and she was about to fall off the branch.

"Y/N!"

♚ Y/N's p.o.v ♚

I could feel my hands slipping. I could hear the worry in Lynx's voice. I could feel the warm sun on my face as I closed my eyes- afraid of what would happen next. I could feel something tugging at my arm- and assumed it was stabbed by a branch but this feeling was light- almost... gentle. I just let my mind wander and hope that my death was painless...

But what I saw surprised me... I saw Dark Link's hand pull my arm up. We sat in silence and got down from the tree slowly. We laid on the grass without anyone saying a word. Than we looked into each other's eyes as I smiled.

"Why are you smiling? Weren't you scared?"

"...Why would I be scared? I have my noble knight to protect me. Fear is meaningless with you..."

Blush.

Words : : 1053