Prologue

[Year: 2063]

"Hello! I'm Henry and I am finding couples that have been in a very long relationship or marriage. This is all for a commercial so please, feel at home and answer within your hearts." The young man introduces himself to the line of couples infront of him.

"We'll start with our youngest couple." He walks to the first couple and greets himself, "Hello! We're gonna start recording in about 2 minutes so please get ready." He talks with the camera man for awhile.

Henry comes back with a clipboard and the director gives the signal. Henry then again comes back to the couple and sits infront of them, behind the camera. Meaning that only his voice is recorded while the camera is pointed only at the couple.

"Okay! Please introduce yourselves." He says enthusiastically and the couple starts looking at the camera. "Hello, I am Lena A. Cruz." The woman starts, "Hello! I am Julian Cruz." The crew claps.

"Hello Lena and Julian. We'll start off with some info from you guys.. Where are you both from?"

"We're both from the Philippines."

"Oh~ the Philippines! Nice! Okay, great start right? Here's the next question. How long have you guys been a couple?" Henry asks again with the same tone.

"We've been married for 2 years."

"Can you please explain how you both met?"

And so on.. until the last couple.

"Hello! You guys are the last couple to interview. Sorry if we kept you waiting." Henry says while shaking hands with the elderly couple. "It's okay." The woman says sweetly.

"Please introduce yourselves."

"Hello, Hi, I am Jung Damhee and I am 66 years old." The lady smiles and turns to look at her husband who is just looking at her dearly. "It's your turn." She says while slowly holding his thigh.

"Hi, I am Kim Taehyung, 67 years old." The crew claps louder as for the couple to hear clearly. "We're not that old. Don't clap too hard." Kim Taehyung says while doing an unexplainable face *the tata mic face*. The crew laughs and says "Yes sir!" In a playful but polite way.

"Ohh! Such a lovely couple! Where are you born?"

"I was born in Japan but I'm Fully Korean." Jung Damhee replies as she turns to her husband once again who is again,, dozing off. She boops his nose making the camera crew infront of them in awe.

Kim Taehyung gets startled and answers, "I'm Korean and born in Korea. Both my parents are korean." He explains and looks down, embarrassed.

"Wow! How many years have you guys been a couple?" Damhee and Taehyung giggle like high school students and says, "45 years.". The crew once again, is surprised. The couple before and them has a 25 year gap.

"Oh wow! I hope me and my wife can go that far. I envy such a strong relationship. Me and my wife always argue so I'm starting to think that we're gonna break." Henry says to get an advice. Henry actually doesn't have a wife, he is only saying that to see how good they can give relationship advices.

"Sweetie, arguing is normal in a relationship. Me and Tae always used to fight and misunderstand each other but after awhile, we realized that we just needed to trust each other more. That's how we managed to stay together for a long time. Try to understand her situation and don't come into conclusions, it'll make it worst. Right, Honey?" Damhee says with such emotion that it made Henry tear up even though he lied for the sake of the interview.

"That's right. When it was our first year together we would always fight because Damhee had a lot of admirers from her job. It makes me very jealous and insecure most of the time but I got through it because we mostly argue about it and I felt that we were gonna fall apart too. It was hard for me and it was hard for her. That's how you know you're a perfect match." Taehyung ends his speech and stands up to give Henry a pat on the shoulder, like the proud dad he is.

"Thank you, Sir Kim." Henry bows and wipes his tears to continue the interview. He sniffs and calms down immediately.

"This is actually a very good question. Can you please tell your story? Tell us how you both met."

"That's such a good question indeed. This will take a few hours of your time, if you don't mind listening to our story." They all agree without hesitation. Jung Damhee gets comfortable in her seat and starts to get ready to talk.

"I'll start the story then. Are you guys ready for our story?"