I laughed as we walked at the airport. It was almost midnight but we were as energetic as a baby. "Can you believe it? She said she was allergic to peanuts but wanted to have the PB&J." Said Jinni, our co-worker.

"She also said she wanted an extra blanket but we haven't even taken off yet!" She continues to tell us her experience but we soon stopped to go to the hotel.

We were waiting for the cab to arrive but instead a luxurious looking car stopped infront of us. The tinted windows rolled down and we saw Sir Taehyung.

"Mind joining me? There are probably no cabs anymore since it's past midnight. Hop in, I'll send you guys to the hotel." His deep voice echoed as the car was empty.

"Really, Sir? Thank you so much!" We thanked him and got our luggages to put them in the trunk. Seyoung, Jinni, and Yubin sat on the backseat while I sat on the passenger seat since they forced me to. Not that I'm complaining though :')

-

"We're here- oh.. looks like they fell asleep." I heard Taehyung say while the car stopped. I looked around and saw that we were already at the hotel. I leaned towards the door and unlocked it.

I opened the backseat door and Seyoung's head almost fell to the ground but I luckily caught it just in time. "Wake up. We're already here. When we're at the room, you can sleep straight away." I say and pushed her head to the seat.

Jinni woke up and go out from the other side. Yubin was in the middle so she also fell since she was leaning on Jinni's shoulder.

"It's almost 12:30, you guys need rest." Taehyung said and helped Yubin to wake up. "I'm sorry, Sir Kim. You need rest too." I say and he said, "It's fine, really." I suddenly thought of something.

I'm sorry, Seyoung..

"Wake up!" I slightly yelled at Seyoung's ear and she flinched. She bumped her head with Yubin's who had just sat up from her position.

"Ow! What the hell?!"

-

"Sorry about what happened earlier." I say to Taehyung who was walking beside me. "It's fine. My friends are all like that. They're goof balls." He chuckles and stops at a door. "Well..this is my room. Goodnight, Damhee!" I smile and also greeted him.

I walk to my room which was only 5 rooms away from his. I unlock it and saw my partner, Yubin. Her and I share a room everytime. "Have you taken a bath yet?" I ask her and she nods.

"Goodnight. Imma sleep now." She yawns and puts the blanket above her head as the lights were still on. I chuckle at her laziness and closed the lights and opened the lamp near the table.

I change my clothes and slept immediately.

-

I scream at the horrible scene infront of me. My dad and another woman, kissing. My dad immediately runs to me and shushes me with his hand. I felt disgusted by the fact he was touching me with his dirty hands.

Worst of all, the woman was his boss. She was very rich and I didn't have to think why he was doing stuff with her. Obviously for money. His greed to be rich was something that I hated.

He would yell at my mom for not having a bigger house, a more expensive car, and stuff that were rare and limited. He wanted to have everything.

"Don't be too loud now. I'll bring you with me when I become a billionaire." Tsk.. in your dreams. "You'll never become one because you deserve to be in jail for being a loser!" I yell at his face.

He suddenly slapped me.

---

I'm back! Long time no update! But you won't have to worry about that <33