I jolted up from my bed, my eyes wide open. I keep on getting these stupid nightmares. I've had some therapy but I didn't have time to do it daily. "Are you okay?" I heard Yubin worriedly ask. I nodded at her and assured her I was fine.

I got up to get a glass of water while Yubin fixed her bed. "What is it?" I ask. She looks at her phone and says, "It's 5:34."

I nod and went to the bathroom to do my routine and then showered. I finished and got dressed.

"Let's go?"

-

"Good morning, Damhee and Yubin." Minho greets us as we sit down with our plates in hand. We were at the buffet and we sat down with Taehyung and Minho, our pilots.

"By the way, I'm so sorry about what happened early in morning! I was just so tired when that passenger made me carry his heavy ass luggage." She continues to blurt out her crazy experience.

I sip my coffee and looked at Taehyung. He was sitting silently while eating his bacon and eggs. I fixed my gaze to my phone because of a notification. A notification from my mother or you can call her my stepmother.

Gosh..

Her and I never got along. Only because she wasn't my real mother. I have a half sister, Bona. She's at least a little better than her mother. We got along but it didn't last.

:010******
<Come to your sister's birthday party next week. I don't care if you have plans.>

I sighed and didn't reply. I kept it on seen and closed my phone. Seyoung then rubbed her hands on my shoulder and she asked..

"Are you okay? You seem sad." I shook my head and told her I'm okay. We then finished breakfast and headed to our rooms. Yubin had suggested for us to go and try the swimming pool. We had the beach reserved for the evening.

-

I wore a one piece swimsuit that covered the front of my body but my back exposed. It was teal and not gonna lie, I bought this for a good price.

"You look so sexy!" Jinni praised me and I just couldn't help but be flustered. "I love your curves! The color fits well with your body! And that hat?! OMG!" I just chuckle at her silliness and went to sit down under an umbrella.

I squeeze the sunblock bottle on the back of my hand and applied some on my arms and my legs. I then move to the next part..my back.

It was harder than dealing with rude passengers. I tried to force my arms to go further but then I felt another hand on my back. I quickly turn and saw Taehyung wiping the sunblock that was on my hand, and then rubbing it on my back.

I quiver at the sudden contact. "Next time, try asking for help or else you might lose an arm." He said while applying more sunblock while I was holding my hair so it wouldn't cover my back.

He finishes and stands up. "You should wash your hair with water before going in the pool. It has chemicals and stuff." I nod and wave at him as he walks to the pool with the others.

I sigh and went to the showers.

-

"Gosh- took you long enough. You needed 20 minutes to apply sunblock and you're literally in the shadiest part of the pool." That's right. I don't wanna burn my skin. Because....it burns.

I feel someone dragging me to the bottom of the pool. I panic and started swimming up but to no avail. The pool was 5ft-8ft and I'm only 5'7. Between Me, Yubin, Jinni, and Seyoung.. Seyoung was the tallest. She's 5'9 while Jinni is the shortest at 5'6.

It finally stopped and I swam up. I catched my breath and saw someone else get up the water, Seyoung..

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE WITCH."

"WHAT THE HELL?!!"

"OUCH THAT HURTS! NOT MY HAIR!!"