Chapter 4

______________________

Proceeding your steps under the midnight rays of the moon's moonlight. Semi-dark streets of Yokohama are lit up by street lights.

You walked and walked having no idea of where to go next for daily your nightly stroll around the vicinity of your hometown. Being a demon has its lessons to learn and experience, three of them are not being able to appreciate the view of the stars above the night sky and not being able to bask in the cold crisp of the wind and peaceful silence.

It saddened you that you didn't experience this in your past life, hell you regret not even thinking of it. But what can I say? You're glad that you're able to experience it now ... the Right time but the wrong situation, if you say so yourself.

It was silent and peaceful until you hear the sound of the desperate wails of a woman far ahead of the road path you are mindlessly wandering on.

Curiosity engulfed your whole system as your feet unconsciously moved upfront bringing you to the center of the sound.
, not so far yet not so near for your presence to be detected.

There stand two people, a man, and a woman,  splatter and splotches of blood that decorate the grey walls and ground. 

A woman with long dark brown hair that parted in the center and braided hair that is styled into a large low bun, a little bit messy because of how hard her hands gripped onto her hair, but still you're fascinated by her magnificence still

She wore a dark purple kimono that is decorated with pale purple tree branches and red flowers, completing the look with a cream-colored obi to secure it on her waist.  The noticeable feature of her is her big calm purple pupilless eyes, though you might not see them calm right now.

The man has a tall and muscular physique, Long spikey black hair with red tips that is styled into a ponytail. A very familiar mark on top of his forehead. He wore a red colored haori over a pale orange-colored kimono with a black hakama. The most noticeable feature of his is the hanafuda earrings dangling on his ears.

'Yorichii and Tamayo'

You internally smiled, silently celebrating inside your thoughts as you slowly and silently crept up to a tree and hid behind.

'Hope you forgive me for staying at your tree boyfriend Petra... Oh wait, you've been thrown out and stomped by a titan, oopsie! This tree is mine now~ hehe'

You thought as you caress the tree lovingly. But to all seriousness, you stopped to admire Yorichii's handsomeness, just kidding- what they'll do next

'I guess I don't have to find them after all.... maybe faith has plans this time, a string connecting you to me....'

Minutes passed, and silence then took over. A cold gust of wind hit their skin, and one of them— the one with hanafuda earnings felt a presence just hiding around the perimeter.

He scanned his eyes around the place before staring intently at the tree you're currently hiding at, well not hiding but pissing Petra's spirits— that is if her spirit exist in this dimension.

You felt a pair of eyes in your direction - Nah it was the tree's direction but meant to you— get it?

"Come out who or whatever you are" Yoriichi commanded calmly, sounding like he may not mean any harm. Keyword: may

Though his next move might have told otherwise. His hand grabs the tilt of the Nichirin sword.

Tamayo has noticed too and focused on what the slayer will do. You froze, debating questionable reasons for why you should come out or stay through your mind before leaving the sweet protection of the tree and the spirit of Petra.

Hands fiddling with each other as you reveal your questionable self to the demoness and slayer.

"A kid?" Asked the slayer to himself as he stare, examining you. Tamayo stared or seemingly scanned the newcomer before her eyes widened and her body shivered with known fear and panic.

"Those eyes, it looks just like... Muzan"

_____________________________