chapter 2

" BEAT HER ASS TAYLOR" , was what I yelled ass Taylor was on top of this girl .  I was watching to make sure nobody touched my sister . This girl been messing with Taylor for the longest , and she got fed up . I seen this one girl get really close . " Touch ha if you want to bitch , I'll drag yo ass ." She backed up after that , cause yeah don't play with my sister bitch . I eventually broke it up because the girl couldn't even handle Taylor . " Yeah bitch , play with me again  and watch I'll whoop yo ass again . You bald, knock kneed bitch." I couldn't help but to laugh because Taylor is dumb asf . We finally got into the car and left that lil place . " Yeahhhh lil sis , you whooped that bitch ass ." " I'm already knowing , that bitch really had me fucked up, I don't like to fight but bitch don't play with me the fuck," While we were talking my phone started ringing. I saw it was a Group FaceTime from the girls .

" yooooo,"
" yo yo yo"
" hey yallll, tell me why lil tay just whoop this bitch ass bruh "
" swearrrr ? Why y'all ain't call us we woulda pulled up bro."
" girl that bitch ain't have no chance against Taylor . This one bitch act like she wanted to hop in and I was like yeah lil bitch back tf up ."
" glad you whooped her ass bruh , but y'all I heard it's a party tonight . It's for one of jimbo homeboys. I guess it's his birthday or summm . I don't know fr , I just wanna shake some asss."
Me and Taylor looked at each other & we both answered " helll yeah, lol " " but yeah , let us ask ma first and then we'll let y'all know ." We talked a little bit longer and then hung up . Me and Taylor conversed until we got home .

..

I was currently laying down scrolling on Facebook until it was time for me to get ready . I started thinking about my life and what I wanted to do after school. I knew I wanted to become a elementary school teacher . It's just something about kids that I love . People try to call me dumb , but honestly I knew this was my passion . Going through different career options I knew this was it . I didn't want to be stuck in doing something I knew wasn't for me . I was thinking about becoming a journalist at first but changed my mind . Being that I was around kids a big part of my life it made me want to teach them and make them believe they can be great because they can . As I was in my thoughts , I started thinking about what I was going to wear this party . Let me get my ass up chile so I can find something .

"I'm ready to shake some asssssss", I heard as Taylor walked through the door . "Girl yes I'm so motherfucking ready chile . I'm glad ma let us go cause you know how she is sometimes ", I said while I was finding something to wear . "What you finna wear though ?" " I don't even know yet , prolly a jumpsuit or summmm idk yet. What I do know is that you need to get ready because you know how tay is , he will leave us in the dust ."

     About two hours later they were pulling up to the party .  " Ayooooo this bitch packed" Gia said . Gia is Taylor's bestfriend , they have been cool for the longest bro . The group parked and got out the car . They met up with Jasmine & Keira and they all walked inside together . As soon as they went through the door Megan Thee Stallion " Plan B" song was bursting through the speakers. They walked a little more until the got to a semi empty section . " yoooooo jimbooo , wassup homie", Jasmine yelled out over the loud music . " Wassup homey, y'all just getting here ", he replied . " Yeah , we did." Essie tuned them out while they was talking and started scoping the place . She saw it was four exits , just to be on the safe side . She came back too when she heard her favorite song by Megan came on .

REAL FUCKING RIDE OR DIE

Essie and her girl made their way to the middle of the floor. Essie started throwing her shit back , she didn't have the biggest ass but she knew how to move it . All she heard around her was " fuck it up Essie and throw that shit bitch ."

    She was still dancing when she felt somebody walk up behind her and grabbed her waist. That didn't slow Essie down at all. She kept throwing it until the song went off . When she got up and turned around she saw a fine ass darkskin . " You was throwing that lil mufucka fr ma, what's your name ?" " Essie , and yeah just a lil bit, what's your name ? " Ace" Essie and Ace , made small talk for a little while before exchanging numbers .
        Essie , then walked back to her friends and they looked at her with a smirk , well besides Tay who mugged her . " Biiiiiitch who was that ? He was cute ."  " His name Ace , he seem cool fr . And what you mugging me for ."  Tay looked at her and said " you think you cute, tell that niggga play with you and I'll whoop his ass." Essie just rolled her eyes and laughed . They continued to dance and get lit .
       A circle was formed around Taylor when all of a sudden shots rang out . Everybody took off , Essie made sure to grab Taylor hand and pulled her through the crowd . She didn't care , she knew to make sure to get her sister . They ran until the got to the truck and everybody hopped in .  Then tay pulled off in full speed. Essie texted the gc and made sure her girls was safe . Her phone dinged again which made her look down .

777-333-2561: aye lil mama you straight ?

Essie : yes I'm okay , you good ?

777-333-2561: yeah I'm good . get home safe .

   It made Essie feel good , knowing that they just met tonight and he was checking on her , she had a lil smile on her face . She made small talk with everybody in the car until they got to the house .

" You staying tonight ?", she asked Tay .

" Girl , you know I am ", He responded .

Everybody went in the house and got settled . Essie went to go get her some clothes so she could shower , she wanted that dirt off of her from the party . She took her shower and then she went to bed .

..

YALLLLL HIII .
so I really didn't know how to end this 😭 I hope you guys like it though 💙🫶🏾
How we feeling though ?
I will try to make these chapters longer , I have to get into the swing of things first .
Ace ? 👀
Vote and excuse the mistakes please 😮‍💨