iii. good for you

EDITED ON 12/22/22.

NEW NOTIFICATIONS FROM IMESSAGE!

unknown
it's chris

unknown
hi via

OPEN, IGNORE

olivia looked down at her phone in confusion. why? after all these years, why was christopher sturniolo texting her? why now? and how did he get her number?

"nick." olivia grumbled as she stared at the unopened notification. she had been staring at it for a solid ten minutes and didn't want to open it. she was deciding on leaving him on read or leaving him on delivered. maybe even responding if she felt bold enough. should she tell cory about it? yeah, she should tell cory.

"cory, chris just texted me." olivia announced the second cory opened the door.

"damn, no 'hi cory! how was your day?' oh yeah it was great, thanks for asking." cory rolled her eyes. olivia glared at her.

"cory, this is serious. what do i say? do i leave on read? do i leave him on delivered?"

"i think you should just respond. whatever you feel like is the right thing to say. what did he say?"

"he said 'hi via. it's chris.'" the girl read her notification. cory gasped.

"no way he called you via. the childhood nickname? oh fucking no, give me the phone." cory takes the phone from olivia and starts typing.

unknown

hi via

it's chris

olivia

you have no right to call her that mf

- cory <3

"cory, what did you say?" olivia snatched the phone back and gaped at the three dots that indicated that chris was typing. "you did not."

"oh, but i did. i love the kid, but he cannot call you that same fucking nickname after everything he did."

"i love you, but i also hate you." olivia playfully rolled her eyes as she and cory retreated to their seperate bunks. once she's in her bed and comfortable, olivia opens the messages again.

chris

cory give the phone to olivia

i need to talk to her

olivia

about?

btw this is olivia

chris

everything

i want to apologize

olivia

LMFAOOOOO

funny

chris

via, im serious

olivia

1, dont call me that

2, its wayyy too late for an apology chris

like maybe NINE YEARS too late

chris

i know that

i know i fucked up

i shouldn't have kissed kayla when i knew we liked each other

olivia

you think its about kissing kayla???

chris we were nine and it was on the cheek i couldn't care less

chris

no its not just that

it was dumb of me to not reach out

olivia

aw good for you, ur not stupid

bye chris

chris

olivia please

olivia

im not in the mood right now

i'll think about it

chris

i understand

take your time

READ.

A FEW DAYS LATER.

chris

via?

READ.

maha speaks :)

LYRIC CHAIN

you're insecure, don't know what for