Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

"Kim Namjoon was caught in the camera's in a compromising position with a mystery man"

"K.S Industries CEO is Bi ? "

"The market is in roar after the pictures of Kim Namjoon came into light "

"People are curious to know the statement of K.S .Industries regarding the latest scandal of Kim Namjoon and the mystery man"

The news was filled with last night's events ,every channel was showing the same news.It took the business world by storm ,Namjoon being the topic of discussion on every table of stock holders and business parties.

However the video failed to capture the other person's face ,or was it pressed down by the Kim's in order to protect the identity of that person,no one knows.It was raising more curiosity in the fashion circle as well.The fact that Namjoon's sexuality was questioned and flinged all over wasn't very good start to press the already out of control matter.

"Why will you do that Namjoon?"
Hoseok's voice was raspy than his normal chirpy one.Ofcourse due the news and calls he had been seeing, Namjoon has been attending ever since morning.

What a good start of new year!

Namjoon walked over to the large glass window, watching the traffic of early morning hours.He was in his suit ,standing in his office with a pinched expression.

He heard Hoseok leave a strangled noise ,a thud indicating his friend has dropped himself on the couch in defeat.

"God ,stop this nuisance already "
Hoseok grabs the remote, switching the channel to something more relaxing.A discovery channel where they were showing squirrels.

He ignored his friend for a minute trying to distract himself from the buzz feed but his attempt failed when Namjoon's phone vibrated over the desk threathening to fall and he groans shutting the TV all together.

"Yes Ma'am"

He watched his friend speaking in hushed voice and something broke in his heart at the defeated look on Namjoon's face.

"What did Aunt said ? Namjoon-ah ,don't stress much.Its not like it's going to affe-"

"The investors are trying to pull out, Hobi"

Namjoon's voice was still as strong as his resolve was but Hoseok could see the fury swirling in his eyes.Why did Namjoon protected that man?

"Mom is heading here"

"Is she upset?"
Hoseok asks carefully. Seolna loved her image more than anything.She had never let anything bring her reputation down .But now it's all on line because of Namjoon's scandal.

Namjoon chuckles shaking his head
"It's mom.What do you think ? "

That made his friend sigh a breath in relief.Ofcourse Seolna won't hold Namjoon responsible .

"She was asking me to take a leave .That she will take care of it"

"That's good"
Hoseok nods.No worries then.

"It's not Hobi.Why should she clean up the mess I made ?"

"You did nothing.Namjoon ,it doesn't take a genius to realize "

"It was a pre-planned.I know.I also have an idea about who it might be "

"Kim Jungsoo.But why will he ?"
Hoseok too thought about him initially but it makes no sense.What will Jungsoo gain from doing this ?

"For fun ? To see me struggling with the position I earned by working hard all these years? I don't know Hoseok.All I know is my one stupid mistake is going to cost the company a huge loss and it's all my fault!"